Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

Lol, I don't know about all that. It was kind of tedious. This is one of the few times I'm not late to the party with the threads. If the thread is doing numbers and roasting is going down, just turn on the bat signal and i will give the abw streets what they want. Shout out to the one who did It first. Recap. Forgot his name on here.
I accept your application

you can start immediately

"This the 6'5 guy from down the street"

idk why this shit popped in my head

ef7c090a-f5d0-4e50-b631-db26d7ff81ee_thumb.jpg

Now that every one has said their jokes, I got a question @2max . Do you prefer online dating as opposed to just going out and meeting Someone? If so, why. Don't worry about anyone cracking anymore jokes either. You got my word going forward that no one will make any more jokes. My word is unbreakable like Ray j's sun glasses.

Btw there’s nothing bad about online dating
I agree. I have tried it a few years ago. I did the free and pay sites. The free ones had a lot of fake profiles and lower quality females. I quit it after a few days. I had a couple dates off of match, paid site. Better quality women. Less to almost no trolls and spam. But I prefer just going to a happy hour. Meet females with no type of expectations. Just talk and have convo. If you there is chemistry, get the digits and ask for a date.

Back