Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

man-falls-running-away-from-wave.gif

What exactly is a regular meet up cause damn I know I haven’t dated in a really long time but isn’t it usually a movie, dinner or drinks?

Someone let me know if this isn’t it anymore?

Lol

From what I've read on here and the IC in the past. A regular meet up is some free shit or some starbucks type of place because a movie or dinner is too much for a woman the man might not like.

From what I've read on here and the IC in the past. A regular meet up is some free shit or some starbucks type of place because a movie or dinner is too much for a woman the man might not like.
Ok but honestly any respectable woman would know better than to date a man who’s to cheap for even a movie.

You get what you give...

What exactly is a regular meet up cause damn I know I haven’t dated in a really long time but isn’t it usually a movie, dinner or drinks?

Someone let me know if this isn’t it anymore?

Lol

A regular meet up is meeting up in a public space..a park or starbucks and talkn to see if the vibes are right

Alot of these broads just text or snapchat...

I like to ask so what are you looking for? (Relationship) or FWB

If a broad says "idk" why on earth would i spend money on dates for someone that doesnt know what they want...

All on social media i see females brag about using dudes for meals...every dude in this thread has done a date n never smashed

I didnt love her effort(text)...bitch sent 2 pics only

Bragged about she had a bunch of dudes willing to take her out...u not even that cute n u a single mom...

Neither has one to do with the other. She can have a bunch a dudes willing to take her out. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So just because she not that cute to you don't mean the same to that bunch of dudes who willing to take her out.

Think pass go. In most cases if she's had a kid that mean she fucking. Step your shit up a lil bit and you might be the one who fucking her instead of the next nigga.

Neither has one to do with the other. She can have a bunch a dudes willing to take her out. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So just because she not that cute to you don't mean the same to that bunch of dudes who willing to take her out.

Think pass go. In most cases if she's had a kid that mean she fucking. Step your shit up a lil bit and you might be the one who fucking her instead of the next nigga.

Naw she can eat a dick...

Not being a dime n being a single mom bitch better respect the don...

Back