Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, what would you do?

Lol you niggas are pussy, no offense to vaginas

Press charges?
We done done?

Smh men hate being men nowadays.

You give her some space for a few days and then you get back like nothing happened. Easy peasy
Lmaoooo this sum shit rightchere

She eating knuckles tho or nah?

Nah, I don't strike women
I respect this

But

If shes willin to stab shoulders then this...

giphy.gif

Probly wet the box like ups on a rainy day

I ain't calling the cops or pressing charges fuck all that.

Relationship being over is already understood. Outside of that I don't know what my reaction would be. Might to be to kill her, punch her quite a few times or just leave get stitched up and never communicate with her or anybody who speaks to her again. All people close to her are now to keep away from me as well. Don't speak, wave, head nod, email, call or text, etc.

Lol you niggas are pussy, no offense to vaginas

Press charges?
We done done?

Smh men hate being men nowadays.

You give her some space for a few days and then you get back like nothing happened. Easy peasy

Nigga shut the fuck up. She throw hot grits in your face in front your kids you just gonna leave a few days and come back ? Thats some abuse victim mindset you got going. Why you feel you deserve abuse?

I was reading a thread on twitter, an advice thread of sorts, where a young lady physically attacked her s/o (stabbed him in the shoulder). She told her fellow twitter users since the attack, he won’t answer her texts/calls and asked for their advice.

So fellas, if your current s/o physically attacked you (the reason isn’t important), what would you do? What happens after?
In this day and times. I would press charges. So she could not flip around later on me. The reason why would be important. If it was my fault I might eat it. But if not you done crossed the gun line boss!

I was reading a thread on twitter, an advice thread of sorts, where a young lady physically attacked her s/o (stabbed him in the shoulder). She told her fellow twitter users since the attack, he won’t answer her texts/calls and asked for their advice.

So fellas, if your current s/o physically attacked you (the reason isn’t important), what would you do? What happens after?
Ladies and Gents we need to start choosing better!

pressing charges can be a long tedious and frustrating experience.. especially considering the system not even gonna take your shit seriously to begin with..

you gonna be talked to condescendingly the entire process, cuz no one gives a fuck about women hitting men

everybody gonna do their best to make u look like a chump....and most dudes are just gonna get frustrated and forget the whole shit

Nigga shut the fuck up. She throw hot grits in your face in front your kids you just gonna leave a few days and come back ? Thats some abuse victim mindset you got going. Why you feel you deserve abuse?
You made this entire scenario up b

I got stabbed up by one of my first girlfriends. She had one of those tiny fingernail clippers with the file extended balled up in her fist and I didn't see it. Started to doing the girly balled up hammer fists to the chest and at first I was like, "Ha! Ha! Ok.. Ow! Aye! Aye! Hold up! WHAT THE FUCK!"

I was like 12.

After that lesson, I took my momma's advice and I give everybody the same speech with no jokes or humor: "Say what you want to me. Do not touch me. Especially above the shoulders or below the waist."

Been 20+ and most I've got is a smart-ass, "And what if I do?" All she got was, "Don't." And she left it alone. Stab me up now and I'm not incapacitated? Self defense is gonna happen until you're asleep. No pillows.

I got stabbed up by one of my first girlfriends. She had one of those tiny fingernail clippers with the file extended balled up in her fist and I didn't see it. Started to doing the girly balled up hammer fists to the chest and at first I was like, "Ha! Ha! Ok.. Ow! Aye! Aye! Hold up! WHAT THE FUCK!"

I was like 12.

After that lesson, I took my momma's advice and I give everybody the same speech with no jokes or humor: "Say what you want to me. Do not touch me. Especially above the shoulders or below the waist."

Been 20+ and most I've got is a smart-ass, "And what if I do?" All she got was, "Don't." And she left it alone. Stab me up now and I'm not incapacitated? Self defense is gonna happen until you're asleep. No pillows.
This post is great.

Y'all in here acting like niggas don't do stabworthy shit...

What if he was smashing a family member?

What if y'all problack and woke af and you catch him with a Becky in the middle of your bed sweating out ya kinte cloth sheets?

What if he gave you that package?

Y'all should have a healthy amount of respect for women that don't fly off the handle when distressed.

Cause I don't know what other women hear when they get mad but my head be telling me to do some impulsive stuff and I have to force myself to ignore it no matter how much better I'd feel breaking a vase over his head cartoon style to see if the lump forms with little birds flying about.

I tell that bish in my head to calm down and think of the future.

Some women can't or don't want to calm down. They high five that voice in their head and let her take the wheel.

But there are signs that men must be ignoring if her ass is bigger than her problems. Cause every stabbing ass bish I know will proudly tell you that is who she is and what she does.

Reactions: Lea
Back