Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, what would you do?

I was reading a thread on twitter, an advice thread of sorts, where a young lady physically attacked her s/o (stabbed him in the shoulder). She told her fellow twitter users since the attack, he won’t answer her texts/calls and asked for their advice.

So fellas, if your current s/o physically attacked you (the reason isn’t important), what would you do? What happens after?
90eff3f.gif
u stab a man in the shoulder and wonder why he wont answer ur calls? Da nerve of women to ask that question

I was reading a thread on twitter, an advice thread of sorts, where a young lady physically attacked her s/o (stabbed him in the shoulder). She told her fellow twitter users since the attack, he won’t answer her texts/calls and asked for their advice.

So fellas, if your current s/o physically attacked you (the reason isn’t important), what would you do? What happens after?

She's going to prison. Ain't no forgiveness or none of that. After that... Shit, there is no after that. If she even comes in my vicinity she'll prolly catch a .22 stinger to her thigh just to drive home the point that she ain't welcome in my sphere.

Relationship completely dead. Lay hands on me once youre going to try again and im be in jail. I got a daughter if she a man getting beat on she gonna think thats regular.

Lol you niggas are pussy, no offense to vaginas

Press charges?
We done done?

Smh men hate being men nowadays.

You give her some space for a few days and then you get back like nothing happened. Easy peasy

Lol you niggas are pussy, no offense to vaginas

Press charges?
We done done?

Smh men hate being men nowadays.

You give her some space for a few days and then you get back like nothing happened. Easy peasy

*2 months later*

6025fcec-5bec-4018-a907-23ff27d73d8f.jpeg.jpg

...the body of a African American male was found stabbed to death, and his girlfriend arrested for his murder, in what Investigators called it the "Easy peasy" murder.

Whatever nigga

You running away at the first sign of adversity? Pussy shit

Lmao

Next violent ass woman I find I’ll send her your way

I got no use for her

Chi thinks domestic violence in a relationship is foreplay without the safe word.

B/c safe words are for sissies.

Lmao

Next violent ass woman I find I’ll send her your way

I got no use for her
I appreciate it but I'm not currently accepting applications. Now if my current was decide to turn it up a notch.....

But seriously, buddy knew she was prone to this shit before he got stabbed. I'm sure they've gotten physical before. He assumed all that responsibility for getting caught cheating. Best case is him not fucking with her any longer frfr

I appreciate it but I'm not currently accepting applications. Now if my current was decide to turn it up a notch.....

But seriously, buddy knew she was prone to this shit before he got stabbed. I'm sure they've gotten physical before. He assumed all that responsibility for getting caught cheating. Best case is him not fucking with her any longer frfr

Her ass need to be in jail, only thing that would stop me is I don’t believe in calling the cops (cause I know who they here to serve and it ain’t niggas)

Last edited:
You don't take women seriously.

Attempted murder is still attempted murder regardless of what she look like
Attractive women get passes everyday b

What Rihanna do J Lo can't do, its life

Duwop in the avengers endgame thread and now chi chi in this thread

Yall niggaz bored af

Nigga said a chick 9 or better can slice him up any day

What's blood got to do with it?

Chi after gettin stabbed: Ahh shyt...HA! HA! Baby I think you hit an artery. Yep...blood coming out kinda fast. That's ok...you fin...you fine af tho. So its al...all...all good. Easy peasy right? Ha! Aye imma lay down on the floor and take a nap. I love yo...*passes out*

As far as the thread if a woman is reaching weapons on me or hits something vital that I could've died or been in worse condition nah we're done.

Niggas can get scratched and bite during sex but get scared when she grabs a knife during a heated argument

Challenge accepted

Back