Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, what would you do?

Lea

I was reading a thread on twitter, an advice thread of sorts, where a young lady physically attacked her s/o (stabbed him in the shoulder). She told her fellow twitter users since the attack, he won’t answer her texts/calls and asked for their advice.

So fellas, if your current s/o physically attacked you (the reason isn’t important), what would you do? What happens after?

prolly the same thing homie did. we obviously need time apart,
one of my best friends is in jail for the rest of his life because he got into a knife fight with his baby mother. shit like that hit close to home.

we might be done forreal, i've already been stabbed in both shoulders already cuz of family shit.....i ain't tryna keep going down that route

We are done i dont deal with bullshit.. but the reason should matter.. at the same time it shouldn't i get that
i would never be in position to be physically attacked by my woman
It shouldn't matter. Don't put your hands on me aggressively and I'll do the same, but he cheated on her.

i have a very bad temper......

hopefully i dont kill her for stabbing me and i am in control enough to call the cops.

after that ....i dont know how i would feel.

I broke it off w someone before because she swung on me, didn’t connect cleanly but my I tasted blood on my lip.

I almost went to jail that night, cause it took everything in me not to swing back.

I have zero tolerance for physically violent women, once you do that you dead to me. You playing w my freedom at that point and that’s inexcusable.

I already did them kinda relationships, and i dont see how

but yeah, the playing with my life and freedom thing cant slide

I broke it off w someone before because she swung on me, didn’t connect cleanly but my I tasted blood on my lip.

I almost went to jail that night, cause it took everything in me not to swing back.

I have zero tolerance for physically violent women, once you do that you dead to me. You playing w my freedom at that point and that’s inexcusable.
Why'd she swing on you? Not that it's important...just curious about what would drive a female to do it.

Why'd she swing on you? Not that it's important...just curious about what would drive a female to do it.

She had noticed me texting somebody I used to mess with and asked me to stop. I told her I would but on my own time cause she not my supervisor. 2 days later she swung on me for it. The texts were innocent for the record.

Listen I ain't gonna lie, violence aside the first thing I did was laugh at the post. Like why are you surprised he's not taking your calls?
YOU STABBED HIM!!!:huh5:
Ok then we agree
Chick should be in jail but she asking the innanets for relationship advice.

And i bet money muhfuckas was giving her serious suggestions

I enjoy my freedom too much...soooooo it's best I press charges.

B/c if I don't, I'll be on trial for 2nd degree murder.

ya'll wild with the pressing charges....i guess if im seriously injured or some shit

I tried to "play right" one time....once....and trust in the law lmaooo

never again.....if I gotta get you off me ill take my chances with the charge

Back