Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas...what do you want for Father’s Day?

Guess I'll start with a long term trustworthy girlfriend to create a kid with

I don't expect a lot for Father's Day considering my birthday is a few days after it.
As long as I'm with my family it's all good.

Fuck a steak. Fuck quiet time..
Fuck all that simple cuz I'm humble shit.

I get one day.....one fucking day?
And I'm supposed to make it easy?

Not a chance

I want an orchestra and marching band playing "what a man".
I want three strippers doing butt naked erotic aerobic acrobatics on beat to wutang forever.
I want a dark skinned naked chef making me foie gras and fig jelly on lightly toasted bagettes as i sip apricot alcohol grown on the palace grounds and imported from the lands of vienna.

After all I do all year???? Anything else is a failure in everyone's part.

But i am willing to compromise for a chef salad and warm mountain dew.

Last edited:
Dam...

My son making me a steak right now. House smokin like a Red and Meth movie.

My shit gon be over done as fuck and I aint got the heart to tell em.

Youngin in there looking like Brandon and shit

Well I got frozen foie gras and grape jelly and she threw a piece of wheat bread at me for being an asshole today.

I thought today I had a get outta jail free card.
I learned today.

I don’t ever expect or even want anything as far as a gift for Father’s Day...a nice day of chilling is all I need

I usually get stuck on tha grill cookin’ for my mom, sister’s and tha kids...gifted wit’ some cards and maybe a Starbucks or Chic Fila gift card...still all good tho

dad-memes-funny-26-720x867.jpg

I received an archeological study Bible, a book and a journal for note-taking.

pretty much all that I was looking at for the past few days... I’m set

You should make a thread about your spiritual growth and how your views changed.

As hard as you went against the idea of "God", i think the journey would make for an interesting thread/conversation.

You should make a thread about your spiritual growth and how your views changed.

As hard as you went against the idea of "God", i think the journey would make for an interesting thread/conversation.

maybe I will eventually

Back