Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Don't know how to express it properly...someone who I thought was odd looking and too idealistic gave me window of opportunity I ignored...mixed chick with a lil potbelly...can't get her out my mind sometimes....not just that her personality and I has grew on me and I think that she is pretty in her own way..both are true..just feel like thst might have..should have been me..fate tried to give my rib back and my stupid ass ain't recognize what was going on

Im sorry….I am confused. Are you being serious or you🧢 on Beyoncé’s internet???

Don't know how to express it properly...someone who I thought was odd looking and too idealistic gave me window of opportunity I ignored...mixed chick with a lil potbelly...can't get her out my mind sometimes....not just that her personality and I has grew on me and I think that she is pretty in her own way..both are true..just feel like thst might have..should have been me..fate tried to give my rib back and my stupid ass ain't recognize what was going on
Lol this was too real. Kudos

And then she already shacked up??? Won't love put you thru it b

mixed chick with a lil potbelly
giphy.gif

knowing all the right things to say but never opening ya mouth jesus..any of yall ever experienced this.. 2 opportunities wasted...I wont let another one slip..had a thousand chances maybe I dont get any more?

Last edited:
knowing all the right things to say but never opening ya mouth jesus..any of yall ever experienced this.. 2 opportunities wasted...I wont let another one slip..had a thousand chances maybe I dont get any more?
So you didn't get any cutty huh

Try try again b

Ladies of ABW, y’all ever cheated on your significant other purely for your own gratification? Meaning, dude didn’t do nothing that drove your there, he a good dude, he ain’t cheat, the sex ain’t wack, fam checked all the boxes. But you just cheated cause you felt like it.

My life been busy...I ain't playing myself. Like some one not entertaining you
..and I honestly don't dwell on you like that but then sporadically you end up iny thoughts....and I regret..

Not the first and probably the last time a woman tdoes..this to me...not a ? So.much as a thought ladies but there.have been a few chick's I've encountered in life that I realized might have been heaven sent in hindsight

Damn

My life been busy...I ain't playing myself. Like some one not entertaining you
..and I honestly don't dwell on you like that but then sporadically you end up iny thoughts....and I regret..

Not the first and probably the last time a woman tdoes..this to me...not a ? So.much as a thought ladies but there.have been a few chick's I've encountered in life that I realized might have been heaven sent in hindsight

Damn
Hindsight will have you in your feelings and wishing you had a time machine for real

Hey ladies? How does one go about getting out the “friendzone”? I’m currently so crushing hard on shorty. She’s checking all the boxes.

Back