Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Ladies, why do yall say shit like 'my *insert a body part* is getting *insert increase/decrease*?

Situation/question:

Messed around with a mutual colleague in my job, she and I had a coffee date and nearly went all the way (deal was not completed). Happened a few years ago. Now I hear through our grapevines that she is married and has a daughter with her husband. A colleague of hers and I are working on a case together when after meeting, she sends me a message on what's app

I didn't know you and (mutual colleague) were a couple.

Makes sense now!

Why would a lady claim you and her were exclusive (bf gf), when she knows that never happened..?

One more thing... when my son was nearly a year old my ex and I and him went to a event.. my ex ran into said Mutual colleague and mutual colleague was not happy that my girl at the time had a baby she was holding

Situation/question:

Messed around with a mutual colleague in my job, she and I had a coffee date and nearly went all the way (deal was not completed). Happened a few years ago. Now I hear through our grapevines that she is married and has a daughter with her husband. A colleague of hers and I are working on a case together when after meeting, she sends me a message on what's app

I didn't know you and (mutual colleague) were a couple.

Makes sense now!

Why would a lady claim you and her were exclusive (bf gf), when she knows that never happened..?

because we like to make up assumptions, duh
:shrug2:

Not a question, but a statement. Ladies , if you accuse your man of something and his first response is "what chu talking bout right now"..

Hes stalling for time, hoping you rant so he has time to create an excuse

Not a question, but a statement. Ladies , if you accuse your man of something and his first response is "what chu talking bout right now"..

Hes stalling for time, hoping you rant so he has time to create an excuse
Sellout MF
See the source image

Ladies I got someone I really want some kind of relationship with romantic or platonic and my antisocial ass is about to fuck it up royally

Don't know how to express it properly...someone who I thought was odd looking and too idealistic gave me window of opportunity I ignored...mixed chick with a lil potbelly...can't get her out my mind sometimes....not just that her personality and I has grew on me and I think that she is pretty in her own way..both are true..just feel like thst might have..should have been me..fate tried to give my rib back and my stupid ass ain't recognize what was going on

Back