Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

What's the purpose of hitting a dude up after not having spoken to him in a minute if you don't plan on engaging in a conversation?

What's the purpose of hitting a dude up after not having spoken to him in a minute if you don't plan on engaging in a conversation?

That would be pointless and if I’m hitting someone up like that after awhile it’s to check on them, dassit.

She was bored and hit you up, but found something else to occupy her time...
Minutes later?

And there is no something else if she hit me up

I am the something else yo

That would be pointless and if I’m hitting someone up like that after awhile it’s to check on them, dassit.
Like, oh he still alive? Peace.

WTF

Ladies, how much notice do you realistically need to set up a weekend get away with a fella

There is no right answer though. If she got kids, you gotta take that into account. If she works, you gotta take that into account. Some chicks can drop everything and some can’t.

Ladies,

I got a situation tomorrow and i need a 2019 turn up/freaky/sexy playlist to keep the party rollin.....drop some songs or your "go to" playlist that gets ya oven warmed up.....thanks in advance lol

Just a few.

Tank Can I
Tank When We
Sevyn Streeter Sex on the Ceiling
Chris Brown Bullshit
Tyrese On Top of Me
Tyrese Signs of Love Making
Verse Simmons Talk That
Beyonce Rocket
Beyonce Speechless
Avant Grown Ass Man

Ima throw R. Kelly Bump n Grind remix bc...:ualreadyknow:ITisWHATitIS.

I got the same question as chicity; but chick does want to engage in a convo, hell she says she still wants to be my friend and keep in touch despite our past
and she's been hitting me up every other season for the past 3 years. i had blocked her number and she STILL reaches out to me out the blue

yes this is my ex

I got the same question as chicity; but chick does want to engage in a convo, hell she says she still wants to be my friend and keep in touch despite our past
and she's been hitting me up every other season for the past 3 years. i had blocked her number and she STILL reaches out to me out the blue

yes this is my ex
She wanna keeping you in the just in case space b

She wanna keeping you in the just in case space b
just in case what tho?

TBH, the only reason why we broke up was cause I decided I wasn't going to the same school as her and she wanted some one there with her

She got that and I'm in another state, but she aint happy with him?

I ain't gonna get into how he basically Tina and she Ike...

just in case what tho?

TBH, the only reason why we broke up was cause I decided I wasn't going to the same school as her and she wanted some one there with her

She got that and I'm in another state, but she aint happy with him?

I ain't gonna get into how he basically Tina and she Ike...
In case anything changes.

She gonna wanna link up soon and it wont seem odd cause yall 'catch up' couple times a year

Back