Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

I don’t do open relationships and I will never knowingly share my man. I let dudes know from the jump so if he ever feel like he wanna try some shit that involves fucking other people, he ain’t the one for me.
If your man offered you the option of adding another man on occasion so long as he gets to add another woman from time to time, would you entertain it at all?

If your man offered you the option of adding another man on occasion so long as he gets to add another woman from time to time, would you entertain it at all?
Nope. I don’t want another man if I’m in a relationship. if I wanted to fuck around, I’d stay single.

I don’t know. The nice guys I know got summarily ignored until around their early 30s and the same woman that curved them in their 20s now wants them because they believe these men will treat them better than the ones they messed with in their prime years.
Cuz the women realize there is more important things than a good vagina pounding.

Ladies is this true??
When a woman puts a man in the friend zone basically she’s saying he’s not up to her standards and she believes she can do better.

Ladies is this true??
When a woman puts a man in the friend zone basically she’s saying he’s not up to her standards and she believes she can do better.
Well yea.
tenor.gif

Back