Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

I’ve been binge listening to this podcast called Whorible Decisions. Yesterday they were talking about niggas with devil dick and said it always comes with a no good nigga. Is that true ladies? Devil dick is only with men that don’t have anything else going for them?
Not necessarily.

I’ve been binge listening to this podcast called Whorible Decisions. Yesterday they were talking about niggas with devil dick and said it always comes with a no good nigga. Is that true ladies? Devil dick is only with men that don’t have anything else going for them?
this is an interesting Pod

i've listened to it off and on and i think it's refreshing to see women talk so openly about their sexual desires and conquests BUT i dont be with the pegging shit they be talking about

What’s the best way to introduce your wife who has never expressed interest in this, into the swing lifestyle?
i know this for the ladies, BUT, if she aint NEVA expressed something like this to you, not even while intoxicated, then it might not happen

are YOU comfortable with the idea of her being with another man?

this is an interesting Pod

i've listened to it off and on and i think it's refreshing to see women talk so openly about their sexual desires and conquests BUT i dont be with the pegging shit they be talking about
It’s very interesting listening to it as a man. I say check out the podcast CockTales too. Similar to Whorible but I think the women are more like the ones I grew up around.

People often forget the latter half of "nice guys finish last" which is "cuz they most likely suck in bed". It's like the elephant in the room.

i know this for the ladies, BUT, if she aint NEVA expressed something like this to you, not even while intoxicated, then it might not happen

are YOU comfortable with the idea of her being with another man?
Been there and done that with girlfriends. It was a girlfriend that introduced me to it. I wasn’t Heavy into it but played on occasion.
I think I would be OK with it altos prefer if we just found a girlfriend to share.

People often forget the latter half of "nice guys finish last" which is "cuz they most likely suck in bed". It's like the elephant in the room.
If women don’t give the nice guys a shot then how will they gain the experience to become better ?

Last edited:
What’s the best way to introduce your wife who has never expressed interest in this, into the swing lifestyle?
I wouldn’t. Especially if she hasn’t shown any interest in it. I guess you could start a random conversation about it and see what her thoughts are about it from listening to what she says during the conversation.

Been there and done that with girlfriends. It was a girlfriend that introduced me to it. I wasn’t Heavy into it but played on occasion.
I think I would be OK with it altos prefer if we just found a girlfriend to share.
you think ya main into females?

I wouldn’t. Especially if she hasn’t shown any interest in it. I guess you could start a random conversation about it and see what her thoughts are about it from listening to what she says during the conversation.
Would you be offended if your man asked you about becoming a swinger?

you think ya main into females?
I don’t know. Never expressed an interest in women. The closest she’s gotten that she told me about is she did go on a date with a very masculine butch lesbian. She went because she was curious about her and that she seemed very cool and approached my lady respectfully.

Yeah they prolly messed with one once and steered clear since
I don’t know. The nice guys I know got summarily ignored until around their early 30s and the same woman that curved them in their 20s now wants them because they believe these men will treat them better than the ones they messed with in their prime years.

Back