Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

its gotta be exact bruh

cant just be some broad ass apology

they want you to say out loud you're an idiot, they're right, and list 3 well thought out ways that you can make it better

...and it still wont be enough

That's what's up

We missed the whole legal trouble part....that was really the most important to me....its always money ups and downs but I can't do shit for nobody if I'm locked up

The money problems caused by said rival are fixed for the moment (retaining about 80% of the profits that were being lost), and nobody got hurt

Shits got way more layers than what's being discussed here, so we still gotta deal with this person for a long time

And we both know every day is just another opportunity for him to be spiteful and pull something else smh

He ain't gone have shit in the grand scheme of things tho
so you sleeping your way to the top?

mah nigga.....lol

play on playa

why do woemn say...."i know im hard to deal with"

then get mad when you mad from dealing with them?

Here's a question for the ladies:

Do you agree that equal rights ALSO means equal responsibilities?

Ladies....how does a man find out your ring size?....without outright asking..."hey what size ring do you wear?"

what's the average woman's ring size?

What's your ring size?.....is it the same as your shoe size?
Mine is two sizes smaller than my shoe size. I got a big ass foot tho.

Or MAYBE you can hit her with a FUN FACT.

You: baby did you know your shoe size and ring size are the same?
Her: no it ain’t mine is ..... and my shoe is ....

OR

Her: forreal, you might be on to something because my shoe size is .... and so is my ring.

Mine is two sizes smaller than my shoe size. I got a big ass foot tho.

Or MAYBE you can hit her with a FUN FACT.

You: baby did you know your shoe size and ring size are the same?
Her: no it ain’t mine is ..... and my shoe is ....

OR

Her: forreal, you might be on to something because my shoe size is .... and so is my ring.

Dope!!....thanks for the input

Yeah she has big feet for a woman too....8 or 9

nope....not that i know of but i'll have to go check....smh...idk why i didn't think of that one before LMAOOOOOOOOO
my ring size is nowhere near my shoe size and that's normal.

shoe size is typically based on your height, ring size is based on completely different factors going into the thickness of your fingers.

I wouldn't recommend comparing it to existing rings unless she wears them on her ring finger, the middle finger or index finger are at least one size if not 2 bigger than the ring finger.

measure it while she's sleeping and call it a day. or get your sister or her sister or her friend to take her to playfully try on rings in a store. getting an expensive ring resized can cost $100 you could save by getting it right the first time.

Ladies..when ur man hitting from the back and, you know, he's in his Grove. And ya mean..a nigga hitting it right, got ya tingling and feeling that feeling. Why y'all feel the urge to contribute and fuck up his flow. Talking about...slamming the ass back on him and shit..breaking the stroke and shit.

Why y'all can't just let that man work. That nigga giving the dick, take it. Why y'all wanna be in charge so bad that y'all can't just take the dick. Arch that back and take this dick, let that man controll that pussy.

Sup ladies, what be on ya mind when u interrupt the stroke?

Back