Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Ladies, if you watch your man get punked or beat up by another nigga...

how much longer is the relationship doable?

women, in my observation want to be in control

dont confuse this with being submissive, but the natural order of things is the male is the lead. Why do women feel the need to challenge this?

You want to make decisions that dont align with the vision the male has set for the relationship

Daddy issues. I think it's from watching their mom run everything, so they feel this is the way to be.

Ladies:

When you give your number out to a guy that has asked for it in a respectful way ;;;;;

What's a good time frame you expect him to call?

The same day/night

The next day after he's gotten your number

2 days later after he's gotten your number
or right there on the spot when he get that shit :ha:

Daddy issues. I think it's from watching their mom run everything, so they feel this is the way to be.

Great answer. That may be a thread topic on its own. How the black family construct has played a part in black relationships and how we view them. With black fathers being missing in alot of households , the idea of black men not being around and aint shit is a seed that's been planted in alot of women's mind at an early age.

Ladies:

When you give your number out to a guy that has asked for it in a respectful way ;;;;;

What's a good time frame you expect him to call?

The same day/night

The next day after he's gotten your number

2 days later after he's gotten your number
or right there on the spot when he get that shit :ha:
The way I love to talk. That day!

Ladies in regards to numbers why give a fake one if you're not interested?
jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png

Ladies in regards to numbers why give a fake one if you're not interested?
jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png
i can answer that one...

cuz niggaz be zapping on chicks when they get rejected...
one time i was on the bus stop and this dude was trying to holla at a girl while he was at the stoplight.....she was trying to dismiss him nicely, but dude wasn't hearing it.....

after his light turned green he was like

"well fuck you then, you big teethed bitch!!"
'k';,

her face was so hurt....smh...

i looked at her and was like

"i don't think ur teeth are that big":lmao2:

got the real number tho.....:ohshit:

Last edited:
i can answer that one...

cuz niggaz be zapping on chicks when they get rejected...
one time i was on the bus stop and this dude was trying to holla at a girl while he was at the stoplight.....she was trying to dismiss him nicely, but dude wasn't hearing it.....

after his light turned green he was like

"well fuck you the you big teethed bitch!!"
'k';,

her face was so hurt....smh...

i looked at her and was like

"i don't think ur teeth are that big":lmao2:

got the real number tho.....:ohshit:
Oh nah I've seen that and know allll about those scenarios:lmao2:I'm talking if you came respectfully and honestly yet receive a fake one. Speaking of myself personally I'm fine with a simple not interested and I'm not the type to just walk up to every attractive woman I see
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

I've gotten the fake number...

Was all excited about getting babygirl's number...Dial that shit later on that day/evening Dude picks up "Hello this is Dominoes Pizza, Delivery or Carry Out"

.;l'//

Here's something that I just don't understand wit you ladies.

Ladies,

Why in THEE FUCC you ya'll still hang out with that ain't shyt girlfriend that's in your inner circle??

You know the who complains about everything. Always negative about Shyt. Throes shade at your happiness. But somehow is always invited out wit the rest of y'all.

Plz explain the logic in this. Do you keep her around to boost yourself up? Or keep her around as a constant reminder of what NOT TO be like?

Back