Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Arrange These In Order Of Importance

Some of yall value ass over loyalty.

:niggawhat:

gold-tooth-if-you-say-so.gif

Y'all so full shit and it's disgusting

HOW THE FUCK IS ANYTHING ON THIS LIST CAPABLE OF OUTRANKING "LOOKS"
20210927_172418.gif
You wouldn't talk a chick long enough to find out her personality if she wasn't pretty.

You wouldn't talk a girl with an ass like Maliah if she looked like Lionel Richie in the face( Mustache included). Hell I've seen y'all try to play Meg. Miss me with the bullshit.

You wouldn't let Candace Owens or Lorena Bobbitt be your sugar momma so income ain't it either.

Loyalty from a person you think is ugly? Cmon son who the fuck I look like? Nobody wants a loyal, ugly spouse.

Y'all so full shit and it's disgusting

HOW THE FUCK IS ANYTHING ON THIS LIST CAPABLE OF OUTRANKING "LOOKS"
View attachment 656122
You wouldn't talk a chick long enough to find out her personality if she wasn't pretty.

You wouldn't talk a girl with an ass like Maliah if she looked like Lionel Richie in the face( Mustache included). Hell I've seen y'all try to play Meg. Miss me with the bullshit.

You wouldn't let Candace Owens or Lorena Bobbitt be your sugar momma so income ain't it either.

Loyalty from a person you think is ugly? Cmon son who the fuck I look like? Nobody wants a loyal, ugly spouse.

This is false. There are plenty of scenarios where you'd get to know a person's personality and then that personality is so fire that it trumps their looks. I mean , we're not talking about a revolting, butt ugly woman who ranks a 0 in the looks department. But I've dated women who were average or below average as far as looks, because their personality is so fire.

What I don't understand is niggas NOT having personality first. If your personality is shit, I don't care about how much money you make or how fat your ass is or how attractive you are or how loyal you are. get your annoying ass away from me! How I'ma build something with you and I can't stand to actually be around you because your personality is shitty?!?

I say it all the time that mad people love their significant other...but don't actually LIKE them. Shit is trash.

This is false. There are plenty of scenarios where you'd get to know a person's personality and then that personality is so fire that it trumps their looks. I mean , we're not talking about a revolting, butt ugly woman who ranks a 0 in the looks department. But I've dated women who were average or below average as far as looks, because their personality is so fire.

Cut the bullshit.

You would not date a woman that was unattractive. Looks matter it's the first thing you notice about a person and is the thing that attracts you to them.

You would not shoot your shot with 2/10 looks and 10/10 personality....if a 8/10 looks and 4/10 personality was on your line.

Looks is a top priority, I'm not saying personality doesn't matter, buy unless you're blind there is no way you can get around looks.

Cut the bullshit.

You would not date a woman that was unattractive. Looks matter it's the first thing you notice about a person and is the thing that attracts you to them.

You would not shoot your shot with 2/10 looks and 10/10 personality....if a 8/10 looks and 4/10 personality was on your line.

Looks is a top priority, I'm not saying personality doesn't matter, buy unless you're blind there is no way you can get around looks.

All jokes aside. Did you read anything in my post besides the bolded? Couldn’t have.

All jokes aside. Did you read anything in my post besides the bolded? Couldn’t have.
Read it all. It doesn't hold water. You can't get to a point of building a relationship and examining personality if you're not okay with their looks.

99.9% of people aren't starting a relationship or considering personality unless they've already made the assessment that they like the way another person looks. Personality can be everything after that point if you want, but I don't see how you are saying you can get your foot in the door without looks. So how can looks not be the most important/top priority? Make it make sense.

Props to @Dwitty for keeping it a buck

u ain't even gon get to know a chick for real if her looks ain't acceptable enough for u getting to know her

and SMH @ any dude willing to get hype over a fat ass before looks......that's an unhealthy level of thirst IMO😂

these boards kill me when mofos post all idealistic like they are really that deep

where are all these introspective souls in real life??

Props to @Dwitty for keeping it a buck

u ain't even gon get to know a chick for real if her looks ain't acceptable enough for u getting to know her

and SMH @ any dude willing to get hype over a fat ass before looks......that's an unhealthy level of thirst IMO😂

these boards kill me when mofos post all idealistic like they are really that deep

where are all these introspective souls in real life??
The introspective dudes are out there. They ask themselves why am I attracted to the ass 1st? What does that say about me and my thoughts? Am I that carnal minded that the body of a female is weighed more than the her loyalty and character(personality)? Why is the essence of who she is less valued than her outer vessel? They take that introspective knowledge and elevate themselves or remain low vibrational men seeking outer aspects over inner.

Read it all. It doesn't hold water. You can't get to a point of building a relationship and examining personality if you're not okay with their looks.

99.9% of people aren't starting a relationship or considering personality unless they've already made the assessment that they like the way another person looks. Personality can be everything after that point if you want, but I don't see how you are saying you can get your foot in the door without looks. So how can looks not be the most important/top priority? Make it make sense.

Sure I’ll make it make sense. Here’s an example. A real world example.

You’re at work one day and an average to below average looking woman joins your team. She’s maybe between 4-6 in the looks department. As the weeks go by and you interact with her: meetings, at lunch, off site tram builders, happy hour meetups of your team, you see that she’s thoughtful and funny and kind and inquisitive and clever and doesn’t take life too seriously but also takes it very seriously at the same time and likes big dogs and listens to trap music and understands that die hard is a Christmas movie.

Her personality is so fire that now ya dick gets hard and you get a weird feeling in your stomach every time her average-looking ass walks by.

A great love affair ensues. You are happier than you’ve ever been. You wake up every day and have the time of your life with your mediocre-faced woman because her personality is so ill that it makes everything about her iller.

Personality, niggas!

Last edited:

What I don't understand is niggas NOT having personality first. If your personality is shit, I don't care about how much money you make or how fat your ass is or how attractive you are or how loyal you are. get your annoying ass away from me! How I'ma build something with you and I can't stand to actually be around you because your personality is shitty?!?

I say it all the time that mad people love their significant other...but don't actually LIKE them. Shit is trash.
It shows though in people relationships and decision making ... by the broken , toxic relationships by their values 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back