Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Arrange These In Order Of Importance

Props to @Dwitty for keeping it a buck

u ain't even gon get to know a chick for real if her looks ain't acceptable enough for u getting to know her

and SMH @ any dude willing to get hype over a fat ass before looks......that's an unhealthy level of thirst IMO😂

these boards kill me when mofos post all idealistic like they are really that deep

where are all these introspective souls in real life??
Never mind...I no longer have the energy for it

Last edited:
Sure I’ll make it make sense. Here’s an example. A real world example.

You’re at work one day and an average to below average looking woman joins your team. She’s maybe between 4-6 in the looks department. As the weeks go by and you interact with her: meetings, at lunch, off site tram builders, happy hour meetups of your team, you see that she’s thoughtful and funny and kind and inquisitive and clever and doesn’t take life too seriously but also takes it very seriously at the same time and likes big dogs and listens to trap music and understands that die hard is a Christmas movie.

Her personality is so fire that now ya dick gets hard and you get a weird feeling in your stomach every time her average-looking ass walks by.

A great love affair ensues. You are happier than you’ve ever been. You wake up every day and have the time of your life with your mediocre-faced woman because her personality is so ill that it makes everything about her iller.

Personality, niggas!
That clarifies things.

My bad, I just realized I'm talking you into circles when I already agree with you. I wasn't looking at it as which of the 5 carry more weight in the relationship. I was seeing it as order of operations, where looks is like parentheses in that it's the first thing you see before you get to the bulk of the equation (personality). But I agree personality carries the most weight.

Sure I’ll make it make sense. Here’s an example. A real world example.

You’re at work one day and an average to below average looking woman joins your team. She’s maybe between 4-6 in the looks department. As the weeks go by and you interact with her: meetings, at lunch, off site tram builders, happy hour meetups of your team, you see that she’s thoughtful and funny and kind and inquisitive and clever and doesn’t take life too seriously but also takes it very seriously at the same time and likes big dogs and listens to trap music and understands that die hard is a Christmas movie.

Her personality is so fire that now ya dick gets hard and you get a weird feeling in your stomach every time her average-looking ass walks by.

A great love affair ensues. You are happier than you’ve ever been. You wake up every day and have the time of your life with your mediocre-faced woman because her personality is so ill that it makes everything about her iller.

Personality, niggas!

I can even understand and relate to this post

but isn't it unprofessional and messy to be smashing coworkers? :icu:

Some of yall value ass over loyalty.

:niggawhat:

Putin gif.gif

If you're just trying to smash a chick because her ass is fat, you're not really looking for a serious relationship.

So, at that point, it doesn't matter whether she's loyal or not.

Loyalty would only matter if it became a serious relationship.

View attachment 657251

If you're just trying to smash a chick because her ass is fat, you're not really looking for a serious relationship.

So, at that point, it doesn't matter whether she's loyal or not.

Loyalty would only matter if it became a serious relationship.
Ok...but neither would having a value system at all. Throw the whole list out. And your right,there was no specifics about if this is for a woman you seek to have a connection and ultimately a relationship with.

Ok...but neither would having a value system at all. Throw the whole list out. And your right,there was no specifics about if this is for a woman you seek to have a connection and ultimately a relationship with.

All true.

I have value systems for smashing..........as well as for serious relationships.

Sometimes they overlap...........sometimes they don't.

Putin there it is clip.gif

Personality
Income
Loyalty
Looks
Fat ass

Back