Welcome To aBlackWeb

fellas are spilling tea on relationships

I'm not mad at it. Only thing I would say is if your guy starts acting diff inquire instead of up & leave. And if it has some to do with you instead of getting defensive work on it.

Doesn't always got something to do with another chick.

Now if u address his issues and he's still being funny then fuck em.

And this is vice versa on gender
like why people always think the first thing when they dont have their expectations met in their mind is up and leave like are u trying to go to a store and shop for guys or do u want a relationship. some guys will let you know if they care about you andf for some guys they have expectations for the relationship and they feel the directions its headed is not good.

sometimes a guys being reserved means the dude stressed. simple like dafuq

I don't get it.
This is just my opinion, but I think ppl equate being more outwardly "emotional" with understanding those emotions or how to deal with them. And women are more outwardly emotional than men, therefore women are viewed as being more in touch with their feelings.

Like just because someone talks a lot doesn't make them a good communicator.

This is just my opinion, but I think ppl equate being more outwardly "emotional" with understanding those emotions or how to deal with them. And women are more outwardly emotional than men, therefore women are viewed as being more in touch with their feelings.

Like just because someone talks a lot doesn't make them a good communicator.

Makes sense.

Back