Welcome To aBlackWeb

fellas are spilling tea on relationships

I got some advice...don't listen to them muthafuccas in those tweets. OhMars pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Men can’t be stolen and mind reader part only part that makes sense. The rest seems like stuff your supposed to say to “not be like them other niggas”

yall niggas wild. Are we Kings or are yall peasants? The only people hurt by any of this advice and niggas with side bitches trying not to get caught. When yall done chasing tail, it won't be a single decent chick left worth leaving the game.

I'm not mad at it. Only thing I would say is if your guy starts acting diff inquire instead of up & leave. And if it has some to do with you instead of getting defensive work on it.

Doesn't always got something to do with another chick.

Now if u address his issues and he's still being funny then fuck em.

And this is vice versa on gender

A lot of trolling that tweet lol but the mindreader one is a legitimate gripe. We strupid man lol

I agree with most of it. While other things I feel like folks too quick cut off people for learning and growing. Not everyone has emotional intelligence or knows themselves. If folks are WILLING to learn and grow work through that shit and grow closer. If they ain't willing to grow then I understand if you cut them off.

Men can’t be stolen and mind reader part only part that makes sense. The rest seems like stuff your supposed to say to “not be like them other niggas”

yeah, men can be "stolen". If there's a woman out there treating you better than the one you're with, making you feel like a "king", so to speak, she's making moves to steal you away from the other broad. If you leave your woman for her, she's effectively stolen you.

Advice?
Just be honest ??‍♂️

People react to what they presented with. If you lying about who you are, then they treating you accordingly to that lie.
You don't have to do shit that's not you to get a man.

Just be you.

And understand that every man you like may not like you. But at least you know it's you they don't like. Not anything you doing wrong.... They just don't like you. And that's okay.

You want someone to meet you, experience the real you, and like you because you're you.

It sounds like some simple shit...but mad people feel they gotta act a certain way or do certain things to meet people. That shit just starting off wrong.

It's well worth the wait for someone to genuinely like you for the person you truly are. ??‍♂️

Advice?
Just be honest ??‍♂️

People react to what they presented with. If you lying about who you are, then they treating you accordingly to that lie.
You don't have to do shit that's not you to get a man.

Just be you.

And understand that every man you like may not like you. But at least you know it's you they don't like. Not anything you doing wrong.... They just don't like you. And that's okay.

You want someone to meet you, experience the real you, and like you because you're you.

It sounds like some simple shit...but mad people feel they gotta act a certain way or do certain things to meet people. That shit just starting off wrong.

It's well worth the wait for someone to genuinely like you for the person you truly are. ??‍♂️

Back