Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favorite 90’s Marvel animated shows?

United They Stand was some bullshit. They featured all the (at the time) B list Avengers like Hawkeye, Black Panther, Vision, Wonder Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp etc but left out the big 4 (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk)

Spider Man Unlimited was just Marvel trying to have their version of Batman Beyond.

Silver Surfer was dope I liked how they explored the cosmic side of Marvel, seeing the Watcher and Galactus etc was dope.

Hulk was dope

Fantastic 4 was cheesy but alright for what it was.

Iron Man season 2 was great, season 1 was alright.

Spider Man was a classic

X Men set the tone for what we’d see in comic book movies today.

XMen a classic. Spider Man was good even tho I wasn’t a fan of the last season (The Mary Jane bullshit & that Madam Web foolishness). Iron Man & Hulk was OK. The rest was trash.

X-Men is the cream of the crop here.

Spider-Man was cool and even had it's own version of the original Secret Wars, but he never even threw a punch in that show.

Hulk was alright. The battle between him and Ghost Rider was epic,

Fantastic Four had some good moments

Spider Man Unlimited was their trying to do Spider Man 2099

Did not fuck with the rest of that shit outside of the Iron Man Theme song

Tough but I gota day Spider man. He was created for us to relate to and may be the coolest. Not the average uptight hero

Xmen then Spider-Man. The other ones were forgettable. I watched them all but I couldn't tell you any eps of iron man, silver surfer or fantastic 4. Hulk was cool.

X Men was the only one I really fucked with. I peeped Hulk a few times and it was cool. By the 90's I had enough of Spiderman thanks to the original joint, the 80's reboot, and Spiderman and His Amazing Friends. I plain wasn't willing to give another Spiderman show a run.

All them shows O/P posted are trash after Fantastic Four.

Anyway, there was X-Men and then everything else. If you fucked around and missed X-Men on Saturday morning, you might as well not even come to school on Monday.

All them shows O/P posted are trash after Fantastic Four.

Anyway, there was X-Men and then everything else. If you fucked around and missed X-Men on Saturday morning, you might as well not even come to school on Monday.

X Men came out while I was in college. Same shit tho, niggas was discussing the latest X Men at breakfast in the cafeterias every Saturday morning and at least one was taping 'em for the cats that woke up late.

Silver surfer had dope potential, just because got out the blocks

They kinda screwed the show over. I really liked it, but if I remember correctly, it was put in a bad slot. It was like the time when the younger kids watched shit, but it was really meant for an older group.

On topic, for me Spiderman and X-men were even. Everything else had potential but ultimately never lived up to it.

Back