Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Father/Son Training

Ehh...

I fucks with it.

I understand why based off how the shit look some would have a problem with it.

But look at the other kid picking up the medicine ball and throwing it.... That shit is prolly a 5lbs ball.

He completed the exercise with a level of enthusiasm most my clients lack, so whats the problem?

The kid wasn't hurting at the end so I don't see a problem. Father spending time with his kids and keeping them in shape. All good to me.

And it might be pointless from a physical perspective, but it is teaching good training habits and solidifying a bond between child and father so it's not all for naught.

People really need to stop forcing a conversation about how people are raising their kids.

If im not mistaken, as long as it's not super heavy weights. Most physical exercise is safe for kids, no matter the intensity.
I could be mistaken though.

@Black_Samson is that correct?

IDK. But I do the same thing with my son just not as hard. But it don’t look bad to me

No different from fathers training their kids in other sports.

And that shit is a major problem. Kids quitting sports because of parents that try to train them year round and fucking up their body and the love of the sport which makes them quit

What he doing is totally different and it understandable but them sport dads are fucking up their children.

I had when father brings their kids to the gym, they just take space and run around , its fucking annoying

it looks excessive, but that's they house..

i just hope he doesn't ignore signs that it might be too strenuous on the child's body if they start presenting themselves...

I'm sure he monitors his son's training and not pushing too hard. If this is something his son truly wants to do...then so be it.

Plus that kinda father/moment us something I know lil man will probably cherish when he gets older

Y'all losin me...Like the kid wasn't screaming out in pain...Lmao, I boxed in middle school, a grown man never hit me with no bare knuckle body blows while I was hangin in mid-air...The kid still got baby fat and shit he ain ready for all that...From the looks of it anyway, but if they cool, it is what it is...

Back