Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father is shot and killed by son's mother's boyfriend while trying to pick up son

Im definitely gonna keep up with that case. Its interesting af. Everything that will unfold should be unbiased since black people aren't involved. This texas gun nut problems

This case will create honest debate and rhetoric without an agenda like this exchange

Lost his life picking up his son

Make better choices in reproduction partners ppl

Also, stop saying people need to make better choices in who they make children with because you don't know their story and how things got to where they are currently.

I really hope y'all that don't have kids never find yourself in a situation where the person you meet and fall in love with changes x amount of years after y'all have kids and decide to no longer be together.

Shooter can't claim self defense cause once he shot a warning shot at dudes feet then the dad had every right to protect himself. Everyone holds blame from the mom not abiding a custody agreement to step dad bringing a gun to a situation where no one was in danger to the dad not taking the threat seriously

Shooter can't claim self defense cause once he shot a warning shot at dudes feet then the dad had every right to protect himself. Everyone holds blame from the mom not abiding a custody agreement to step dad bringing a gun to a situation where no one was in danger to the dad not taking the threat seriously
Without knowing the particulars, I feel I can deduce that this shit has been boiling for a long ass time.

I blame the judge as well for even suggesting a pick up time that early.

Without knowing the particulars, I feel I can deduce that this shit has been boiling for a long ass time.

I blame the judge as well for even suggesting a pick up time that early.
3:15 pm not early at all though. No excuse to not have the child there but she did say she will go get him so maybe the kid was close by. I understand these custody situations can get hostile cause I've been there myself but I'm glad it's never reached the point where me and her are outside screaming at each other

The mom is ultimately at fault.

She knew her son's father was scheduled to see him that day..........at a specified time agreed upon by the courts.............but she made sure her son wouldn't be there.

Of course she won't do any jail time, but her actions set everything in motion.

Only thing she might get charged with is not complying with a court order.

3:15 pm not early at all though. No excuse to not have the child there but she did say she will go get him so maybe the kid was close by. I understand these custody situations can get hostile cause I've been there myself but I'm glad it's never reached the point where me and her are outside screaming at each other

Maybe my pov based on CP time. We were supposed to be at my aunt's for 1 yesterday. I got there at 1:30. My mom didn't show up until an HR later.

This could've been avoided had the dad had the kid prior to Thanksgiving then it would've been on him to have him back to her by that time.

Imo, I still think 3pm is still too early

The mom is ultimately at fault.

She knew her son's father was scheduled to see him that day..........at a specified time agreed upon by the courts.............but she made sure her son wouldn't be there.

Of course she won't do any jail time, but her actions set everything in motion.

Only thing she might get charged with is not complying with a court order.
Well it's Texas but I do think she would get some of the blame. Probably just contempt of the order, but she'll still get something.

More importantly, her son's father's death has been recorded and will be on the internet forever and he'll have to go through life with this.

This is also why public places are better meeting spots for parents at discourse with one another. Never a good idea to show up to the other parents home with all this shit going on

Back