Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father is shot and killed by son's mother's boyfriend while trying to pick up son

Fucking ridiculous.wtf is wrong with people he should have took that gun when he had the chance just an infinite series of bad choices and non existent conflict resolution

The fact that this happened in Texas mitigates pretty much all the factors that would lead me to say this guy is going to jail. So I dunno, man.

The mom is ultimately at fault.

She knew her son's father was scheduled to see him that day..........at a specified time agreed upon by the courts.............but she made sure her son wouldn't be there.

Of course she won't do any jail time, but her actions set everything in motion.

Only thing she might get charged with is not complying with a court order.
Bingo....dumbass momma should've just kept it formal and let the father get his son but she probably like that messy shit now her son doesn't have a father now

Also, stop saying people need to make better choices in who they make children with because you don't know their story and how things got to where they are currently.

I really hope y'all that don't have kids never find yourself in a situation where the person you meet and fall in love with changes x amount of years after y'all have kids and decide to no longer be together.
I know I heard him say he s tired of her trying to keep his son away from him

Why you mad at me for posting public announcements?

Am I wrong here?
Like I said, I can tell you love your wife. I really can. But I also hope whenever y'all, if y'all decide to have children and for some reason it don't work out, that she doesn't use y'all child as a pawn.

You probably thinking it will never happen to you, until it does.

Too much testosterone and not enough intelligence fucked thanksgiving up for everybody over there. I wonder though, what the dad is like when he comes over that the step dad felt he needed to greet him with a gun.....

It's disturbing how casual everyone was after the shots. No panic by anyone. Almost like they knew it was a pellet gun he got shot with.

gotta listen to it all the way to the very end, someone does scream "oh my god" at the very end.

Reactions: GNS
Back