Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Fat Joe & Dre - Family Ties

he trying to remain relevant by attempting to revive a beef that nobody cares about

The best response to this bullshit is no response. Nick Cannon a business man. Nigga all over the place, plus he made Gigolo.

Fuck Eminem
Em straight pussy

I remember a vlad interview few years back where nick called em a coward.

Because he likes to diss people and then hide in his house like a hermit.

Nick has tried to confront him for almost 10 years and em keeps hiding. He even reached out to eminems peoples.

At this point he dont even wanna fight him, he just wants to know why a man would slander someone's baby moms and wont confront them like a man.

Fast forward bout 3 years and em drops this.

Dudes a lame

he trying to remain relevant by attempting to revive a beef that nobody cares about

The best response to this bullshit is no response. Nick Cannon a business man. Nigga all over the place, plus he made Gigolo.

Fuck Eminem

mariah already dissed em to oblivion and she was right

Em straight pussy

I remember a vlad interview few years back where nick called em a coward.

Because he likes to diss people and then hide in his house like a hermit.

Nick has tried to confront him for almost 10 years and em keeps hiding. He even reached out to eminems peoples.

At this point he dont even wanna fight him, he just wants to know why a man would slander someone's baby moms and wont confront them like a man.

Fast forward bout 3 years and em drops this.

Dudes a lame

So Nick said the bold 3 years ago? Because a little while back, as it's already been pointed out in this thread, Nick publicly said he's still going to put hands on Em.

2567b8398baf34be566debe54a5a6bd2.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Eminem album

Bruh I don't know nor do I care what he said in 2019.

All I know is Marshall mad pussy

You're the one that came in claiming that Nick had moved on and Em just brought him up out the blue. I simply let you know that you were wrong and Nick is the one that "reignited" the beef. Now you don't care...

I can dig the hell out of that.

Nick wants to fuck dude up in real life.

Em wants to put it in a rhyme and then hide.

How is that not pussy?

Nick's family are bloods. Imagine your kids and baby mom getting dissed by drug addict white kid who had to change school 20 times because he was to scared to stand up for himself and has mommy issues at the age of 52 when he hasn't been living with her since 16 years old.

And he stays running from you when you want the fade? Doesn't matter if nick brought of the fact that it's still on sight. Someone prolly asked him.

Em has brought up nick several times unprovoked

Last edited:
Eminem at the end of the day is just a white boy he don’t want any real beef just bars. And Mariah already carried him back when ever that obsessed song dropped.

Nick wants to fuck dude up in real life.

Em wants to put it in a rhyme and then hide.

How is that not pussy?

Nick's family are bloods. Imagine your kids and baby mom getting dissed by drug addict white kid who had to change school 20 times because he was to scared to stand up for himself and has mommy issues at the age of 52 when he hasn't been living with her since 16 years old.

And he stays running from you when you want the fade? Doesn't matter if nick brought of the fact that it's still on sight. Someone prolly asked him.

Em has brought up nick several times unprovoked
Maybe Nick should stop talking and run up then. I don't know why y'all have a problem with Em putting it in a rap but ok with Nick talking tough in interviews.

Maybe Nick should stop talking and run up then. I don't know why y'all have a problem with Em putting it in a rap but ok with Nick talking tough in interviews.
Bruh I've explained like 50 times that Nick has tried running up on em for 10 years.

But em keeps hiding. He cant get ahold of him.

Nick reached out to EMS camp and wanted his number or to meet up so they can shoot the fair one, but its impossible to get at him. He keeps hiding in his house.

It ain't like he'll catch him in the club or outside somewhere.

All of this is comical as fuck. Em too out of touch to stop dissin & Nick Cannon too bitch made to stop it.

Back