Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAT BOY CHRONICLES

Was in Walmart shopping for some cargo sweats about a year or so ago..........back when I was around 280-290.

For those who don't know, cargo sweats are sweats with pockets near the lower-thigh/knee area.

Anyway, I found some 2XL sweatpants and tried them on in the dressing room.

They were too tight.

So I tried on a pair of 3XL sweats..........and they were kinda tight too.

At first I thought they made a mistake with the size or something, but then I read the label............and it said they were quote/unquote "slim fit" sweats.

View attachment 664045

"Slim Fit" sweatpants???

For 2XL/3XL sizes???

For someone weighing over 280 pounds???

View attachment 664046

How in the hell is somebody that size going to look slim when they wear 2XL/3XL size sweats???

View attachment 664047

What kinda sense does that make?

View attachment 664048
Slim fit doesn't mean they'll make the potential wearer of said pants look slimmer...it's to denote the cut of the pants. Slim fit is ususally cut narrow in the thigh *and hip* area. *Edit to add

P.S. Congratulations on your weight loss!

Last edited:
Slim fit doesn't mean they'll make the potential wearer of said pants look slimmer...it's to denote the cut of the pants. Slim fit is ususally cut narrow in the thigh area.

P.S. Congratulations on your weight loss!

Thanks.

Yeah, I understand it's not gonna make someone look slimmer.

I'm just questioning the logic of making slim fit sweatpants for overweight people.

It's not gonna be comfortable.

Unless there's big dudes out there that wanna wear tight sweats or something.

I'm assuming it was an oversight.

Whoever was responsible for this didn't think it through at all.

That's great keep pushin stay disciplined.

I was fully expecting you to say im 285😆

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

That's actually understandable considering it's been consistent with my updates over the past few years.

Honestly, I should be lower.

I was around 292 in January...........got down to 249 midway through June........but slipped up and had been fluctuating between 249 and 255 in July and August.

Finally got fed up and decided I didn't wanna see anything in the 250s again.

Now, I've been kinda stuck at 238 for the past few weeks...........but it's better than being in the 260s or above.

View attachment 664101

That's actually understandable considering it's been consistent with my updates over the past few years.

Honestly, I should be lower.

I was around 292 in January...........got down to 249 midway through June........but slipped up and had been fluctuating between 249 and 255 in July and August.

Finally got fed up and decided I didn't wanna see anything in the 250s again.

Now, I've been kinda stuck at 238 for the past few weeks...........but it's better than being in the 260s or above.

Thats whats up what are you doing, how do you feel? Have you been checkin in with the doc and contrasting your blood work , etc?

Thats whats up what are you doing, how do you feel? Have you been checkin in with the doc and contrasting your blood work , etc?

Just been eating grilled chicken and raisin bran for the most part.

Plenty of water.......little bit of orange juice.

Some V-8 Fusion(Pomegranate Blueberry)............Simply Watermelon juice...........and Dole pineapple juice.

Not a whole jug at one time or anything.

Usually a 48-52oz container lasts me for about 2 weeks.

So it's barely 4 ounces per day for each juice........except orange juice.

That's about 16 ounces per day, but only in the morning.

No fast food.........pizza only 3 or 4 times this year..........haven't been to ChickFIlA more than 4 times this year..........working out at least once or twice a week.

Basically, cutting down on sugar and starch.

Potato chips are my achilles heel, because I haven't been able to cut them out altogether..........but I'm eating a lot less of them now than I was when I was heavier.

Workout schedule is kinda messed up because........sometime in December..........I noticed that the more I workout, the hungrier I get.

And the hungrier I get........the more I eat.

So, I've just been trying to find the right balance and not get caught up in trying to do everything I used to do back in the day..........because my body/metabolism isn't quite there for me to do that yet.

I mean, I could...........but it would defeat the purpose if it's just gonna cause me to eat more and gain weight.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Yeah, I understand it's not gonna make someone look slimmer.

I'm just questioning the logic of making slim fit sweatpants for overweight people.

It's not gonna be comfortable.

Unless there's big dudes out there that wanna wear tight sweats or something.

I'm assuming it was an oversight.

Whoever was responsible for this didn't think it through at all.
😆
Ahhhh...I see

It's just a situation where it's the prevailing style/trend so every company has jumped on the bandwagon, not giving a damn about the entire population of people who purchase and wear clothes...stupid af, I know smdh

I do see a lot of big dudes wearing "slim fit" sweats and jeans...it's either out of necessity b/c there aren't a whole lot of choices or cases of "just b/c they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it"...women aren't alone in that lol

Just been eating grilled chicken and raisin bran for the most part.

Plenty of water.......little of orange juice.

Some V-8 Fusion(Pomegranate Blueberry)............Simply Watermelon juice...........and Dole pineapple juice.

Not a whole jug at one time or anything.

Usually a 48-52oz container lasts me for about 2 weeks.

So it's barely 4 ounces per day for each juice........except orange juice.

That's about 16 ounces per day, but only in the morning.

No fast food.........pizza only 3 or 4 times this year..........haven't been to ChickFIlA more than 4 times this year..........working out at least once or twice a week.

Basically, cutting down on sugar and starch.

Potato chips are my achilles heel, because I haven't been able to cut them out altogether..........but I'm eating a lot less of them now than I was when I was heavier.

Workout schedule is kinda messed up because........sometime in December..........I noticed that the more I workout, the hungrier I get.

And the hungrier I get........the more I eat.

So, I've just been trying to find the right balance and not get caught up in trying to do everything I used to do back in the day..........because my body/metabolism isn't quite there for me to do that yet.

I mean, I could...........but it would defeat the purpose if it's just gonna cause me to eat more and gain weight.
Get a bike.. and oatmeal is a good filler while also being healthy

😆
Ahhhh...I see

It's just a situation where it's the prevailing style/trend so every company has jumped on the bandwagon, not giving a damn about the entire population of people who purchase and wear clothes...stupid af, I know smdh

I do see a lot of big dudes wearing "slim fit" sweats and jeans...it's either out of necessity b/c there aren't a whole lot of choices or cases of "just b/c they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it"...women aren't alone in that lol

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

Deadeye bout to get more hoes now salute

they tried to paint my dawg a a fat creepn on the ic…nope good friend comedian with a heart of gold

real shit @ the bolded

cuzzo making real progress

he gon even make them thick white broads from TX have regrets now for not choosing back on the IC :hahaha:

tumblr_m7e23tzscj1rvcjd7o5_250.gif

Hey man, the good thing about working out like a beast is u can afford to eat like a fatty at least some of the time. We call those cheat meals. If I eat an entire bag of family size chips I'll feel like a pig 🐖🐷 and just head out for a 20 min jog. Boom, calories burned. Moderation is key , as with most things in life.

Yo.................

Charles Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Grubhub is on some bullshit.

So, they're running a 50% off promotion for the weekend.

It expires tomorrow.

Sounds good right?

Trump wrong clip.gif

Problem is, it's only good for delivery.............and you have to order $40 worth of food.

Ok, no big deal.

(I know what y'all are thinking, but I wouldn't be eating $40 worth of food all by myself. Even though with today's prices that might not be as much food as it seems)

Anyway, so I start filling out my order.............and it comes to $46.00.

The catch is, they do their subtotal before .........taxes..........."fees"................and driver's tip.

So, after it's all said and done...............the total is only $42.00, which is just a savings of $4.00.

Cheaper, but definitely nowhere near what you'd expect to save with a 50% discount.

Plus, I know the food isn't gonna be as hot as it would be if I picked it up myself.

Almost inclined to report them to somebody.

Better Business Bureau, Consumer protection, whoever...........but I know it would be a waste of time because they disclose everything in the fine print.

Probably for the best, but I'm still heated about not getting 50% off.

Triple H mad clip.gif

Yo.................

View attachment 694097

It expires tomorrow.

Sounds good right?

View attachment 694082

Problem is, it's only good for delivery.............and you have to order $40 worth of food.

Ok, no big deal.

(I know what y'all are thinking, but I wouldn't be eating $40 worth of food all by myself. Even though with today's prices that might not be as much food as it seems)

The catch is, they do their subtotal before .........taxes..........."fees"................and driver's tip.

So, after it's all said and done...............the total is only $42.00, which is just a savings of $4.00.

Cheaper, but definitely nowhere near what you'd expect to save with a 50% discount.

Plus, I know the food isn't gonna be as hot as it would be if I picked it up myself.

Better Business Bureau, Consumer protection, whoever...........but I know it would be a waste of time because they disclose everything in the fine print.

View attachment 694107

What were u planning to order?

Yo.................

View attachment 694097

It expires tomorrow.

Sounds good right?

View attachment 694082

Ok, no big deal.

View attachment 694107

Ive never been a fan of Grub Hub and Door Dash. Always felt like a rip off somehow.

Back