Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAT BOY CHRONICLES

16010423269717.jpg

Wow. I assume all this fast food means you aren't serious about losing weight.

I gave up (for the most part) red meat after Labor Day. It's been nothing but fish and chicken with LOTS of water and green vegetables ever since.

When we order out, I make sure to stick to seafood, tho the occasional fried chicken hasn't hurt my diet.

I've already posted my progress. I miss Fat Boy Life too, but I realized that was only for quarantine. It's time to get serious about get healthier.

Props.

'Much respect.

I think you should make a goal for yourself: 260.

Take it slow at first; trying to give up everything cold turkey is often counter productive, so just scale back.

If you eat out, half it off: eat half for that meal, then half the next day.

Seltzer Water is a godsend here, because it gives you that carbonation without all the sugar and sodium of sodas and juices.

Try it for three days.

I think you should make a goal for yourself: 260.

Take it slow at first; trying to give up everything cold turkey is often counter productive, so just scale back.

If you eat out, half it off: eat half for that meal, then half the next day.

Seltzer Water is a godsend here, because it gives you that carbonation without all the sugar and sodium of sodas and juices.

Try it for three days.

but as long as you kno u need to lose some lbs. its all good i guess. knowing is 1/2 the battle lol

Fun Fact:

I actually weighed 279 this morning.

My weight fluctuates a lot.........and that's part of the frustration.

As long as I'm seeing results, I'm good.

The problem is when I level off and can't get any lower.

For the past couple of years, my level off weight is 267.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get below that.

So, as a result, after a few days I stop trying and end up gaining weight.

I am trying to consistently work out at least twice a week.........and it appears to be helping for the time being.

I think as long as I can stay away from potato chips and cut down on my overall starch intake...........I should start to see more progress.

Again, the problem comes in when I stop seeing results.

Hopefully I can get down to 270 by the end of the week.........but, again, maintaining that progress is the problem.

Fun Fact:

I am trying to consistently work out at least twice a week.........and it appears to be helping for the time being.

I think as long as I can stay away from potato chips and cut down on my overall starch intake...........I should start to see more progress.

Hopefully I can get down to 270 by the end of the week.........but, again, maintaining that progress is the problem.
A serving portion is considered a 1/2 cup. Measure that shit out one time and it's like what!??! It's like 2-3 mouthfuls! No wonder everybody over weight. A serving to many of us is a damn serving spoonful, maybe two. So we definitely take in waaay too large of portions. Its suppose to be largest portion is fruits and veggies. Then proteins, then oats, grains, starches and dairy. Sugar is not a required daily nutrient so cut that shit out as much as possible and you'll see a difference. Go a month with 100g or less of sugar(of any kind from any source) and you'll be shocked to find veggies are actually sweet also.

Easy af to say with my junk food loving ass, but I also believe life is enjoying pleasurable things, is that not what makes us human?

** our bodies also tend to have a general weight it likes being at. I've generally weighed 150 since age 18. I can go 30lbs either way but generally hangs around 150

Fun Fact:

I feel you bro.

But w/e you are doing is NOT working. I recommend you spend the extra bucks n get a personal trainer. You prolly need help getting over that final hump n closing the deal.

I hear u tho. Cuz i used to be 275, im now 230. I workout everday, str8 cardio. No meat or pork. Only chicken, fruits n veggies.

Get a personal trainer if you can. Good luck tho my nig

Fun Fact:

And you need to work out MORE than 2x a week.

Atleast 6x tbh

Str8 cardio.

Last edited:
And you need to work MORE than 2x a week.

Atleast 6x tbh

Str8 cardio.

That's the problem.

The more i workout.......the hungrier I get.

The hungrier I get...........the more I eat.

Working out only includes weights.

Cardio makes me even hungrier.

So I have to work out just enough to build muscle, burn calories, and lose weight...........but not to the point of eating more and gaining weight.

That's the problem.

The more i workout.......the hungrier I get.

The hungrier I get...........the more I eat.

Working out only includes weights.

Cardio makes me even hungrier.

So I have to work out just enough to build muscle, burn calories, and lose weight...........but not to the point of eating more and gaining weight.

You hustlin backwards imo.

You shouldn't be touching weights at your size rn.

You need to do str8 cardio to drop all that weight, then when you get your weight n body fat under control. Then you can slowly add in weights to jus tone your body.

You talking bout working out makes you hungry?! No shit homie, you are burning calories. Of course you're gonna get hungry. Its best to have a light breakfast (skim milk/whole grain cereal w fruit) then work out early in the morning. (Its best to work out early in the morning b4 u start to get naturally hungry)Then baked/grilled chicken n veggies for lunch n dinner. NO fast food.

Thats why i recommended you get a personal trainer, so he/she can discuss your diet n eating habits w you.

Haven't been to Burger King all year, but their newest commercial/promotion got me triggered.

They got rid of the mix & match 2 for $5..............and replaced it with a buy one/get one...........for a dollar.

Those greedy bastards have to try and squeeze every cent of profit out of everything.

Hope that shit flops and people go to Wendy's instead.

Haven't been to Burger King all year, but their newest commercial/promotion got me triggered.

They got rid of the mix & match 2 for $5..............and replaced it with a buy one/get one...........for a dollar.

Those greedy bastards have to try and squeeze every cent of profit out of everything.

Hope that shit flops and people go to Wendy's instead.

Didnt BK add a bacon burger to the 2for 6?

Didnt BK add a bacon burger to the 2for 6?

Yeah, they were running that promo about a month or so ago.

It's not on there now though.

It's just the whopper...........impossible(plant-based) whopper.............the original chicken sandwich............and the fish sandwich.

lol

Arby's must be good.

You got their 2 for 6 mixed up with BK's 2 for 5.

Yeah, they were running that promo about a month or so ago.

It's not on there now though.

It's just the whopper...........impossible(plant-based) whopper.............the original chicken sandwich............and the fish sandwich.

lol

Arby's must be good.

You got their 2 for 6 mixed up with BK's 2 for 5.

No in cali they got it

***********************************FAT BOY RANT***********************************

Ok, so I've been eating Domino's almost every Sunday for the past month or so.

I always get a large specialty pizza with multiple toppings.

And, as part of their rewards program, I finally qualify to get a free pizza.

Good news right?

Well, not exactly.

You would think my free pizza would also be a large pizza with multiple toppings.

Or at least a large pizza.............right?

View attachment 172463

Their rewards program is a joke.

These cheap bastards only give you a free medium 2-topping pizza.

View attachment 172464

I was excited when I got the notification that I had enough points for a free pizza..........but when I found out it would only be a medium pizza:

View attachment 172466

Needless to say, I'm furious right now.

FURIOUS!!!!!!!

View attachment 172467

View attachment 172468

Im late... but dominos medium handmade pan is their best pizza. It's the best pizza you can order from a franchise right now imo. Bodies any other pan pizza.

Was in Walmart shopping for some cargo sweats about a year or so ago..........back when I was around 280-290.

For those who don't know, cargo sweats are sweats with pockets near the lower-thigh/knee area.

Anyway, I found some 2XL sweatpants and tried them on in the dressing room.

They were too tight.

So I tried on a pair of 3XL sweats..........and they were kinda tight too.

At first I thought they made a mistake with the size or something, but then I read the label............and it said they were quote/unquote "slim fit" sweats.

Jason Terry clip.gif

"Slim Fit" sweatpants???

For 2XL/3XL sizes???

For someone weighing over 280 pounds???

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

How in the hell is somebody that size going to look slim when they wear 2XL/3XL size sweats???

KRS One gif.gif

What kinda sense does that make?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Last edited:
Back