Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAT BOY CHRONICLES

Fun Fact:

Don't know about other places, but with Domino's.........if you want your pizza to come on time.........order it a few hours ahead for the time you want it to be there.

You're welcome.

CleverFittingAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

Haven't been to McDonald's this year........and probably won't.

Saw their latest promo and I'm thinking......................

Buy one..........get one...............FOR A DOLLAR???

Kobe wtf clip.gif

A multi-billion dollar company...........so many millions of hamburgers sold daily.........and they're so fucking greedy that they can't even offer a buy one get one free special???

KRS One gif.gif

Clay Davis what kind of bullshit is this gif.gif

I'm furious right now.

FURIOUS!!!!!

Triple H mad clip.gif

Doesn't even make sense, but Grubhub.........a delivery service...........is offering some pretty decent discounts if you pickup your food.

Basically, giving you incentive not to get your food delivered.

They must have been losing business because more people are starting to realize how much more it costs to have their food delivered.

Every weekend, if you're a grubhub plus member, they give you $7 off any order of $10 or more.

Right now, they're offering 50% off Red Robin orders.

Haven't eaten there before, but the offer expires today............and 50% off is too good to pass up.

Doesn't even make sense, but Grubhub.........a delivery service...........is offering some pretty decent discounts if you pickup your food.

Basically, giving you incentive not to get your food delivered.

They must have been losing business because more people are starting to realize how much more it costs to have their food delivered.

Every weekend, if you're a grubhub plus member, they give you $7 off any order of $10 or more.

Right now, they're offering 50% off Red Robin orders.

Haven't eaten there before, but the offer expires today............and 50% off is too good to pass up.
Red Robin has THE best onion rings in the game...that's all I got

So I've had grubhub and doordash for a little over a year now.

Barely used them until recently........since, as I alluded to a few days ago.......they're starting to offer discounts for pickup instead of delivery.

One thing I'd been doing is ordering my food in advance in order to reduce the wait time........and/or arriving too early.

Say, for example, at 4pm.........I'll make an order for pickup at 6pm.........so I know the food will be ready by the time I get there.

That went well for a while, but.......I discovered a glitch in the system.

There's a tendency to focus on the ASAP pickup orders more than the ones made for hours in advance.

Basically, if an order is placed for 2 hours in advance........it's easier for them to forget about it because they're so busy preparing the orders that were made for immediate pickup and/or delivery.

The opposite happened to me yesterday.

Got a $10 discount from Doordash that I didn't want to use until Wednesday so I would have enough time to get back under 280.

Well, 5 minutes after placing the order for Wednesday..........they sent me a confirmation text that my order would be ready for pickup IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.

Luckily, they've got a customer service chat feature and I was able to cancel the order.

Even gave me an extra $10 credit for the inconvenience.

Needless to say, going forward.........I'm only going to do ASAP orders for pickup instead of ordering too far in advance.

Mfs got bottomless milkshakes and floats there

one time I went n my lil cuz got sick he drunk so many floats

that was like the last time i went to one

Yeah, the one up here used to have bottomless fries.

Only problem is, there's only so many fries you can eat before you get full and ruin your appetite.

I don't dine in anywhere now though.

Just pick up my food and either eat it in the car or when I get home.

Red Robin has good food in general They keep it simple. But...them niggas hanging on by a thread.

Must be why they were offering 50% off.

Only reason for them to do that is if they're desperate for business.

Only catch with the discount was it was capped at $15.

Must be why they were offering 50% off.

Only reason for them to do that is if they're desperate for business.

Only catch with the discount was it was capped at $15.

Yeah I was reading an article about the Top 10 restaurants that won't be around in 2021 and they were on the list. If I'm not mistaken, them niggas already filed for bankruptcy. But that doesn't necessarily mean they're closing down. But yeah.

I weighed 280.5 this morning........and weighed 286 this past Friday.

So I've lost about 6 pounds so far.

It'll still be a win if I can get down to 275 by the end of the month though.

This post from sept 2019

Step on the scale its nov 2020

Where ya at

Ok i feel as a fat boy i need to participate in this thread

So here is my 2 cents

1. Why are you ordering your food from a delivery service if you just going to pick it up yourself. Just call the resturant

2. Dominos suck, McDonalds suck and Hardees is ok.....talk to me about some good food.
Espcially if you are from a place that has a special local food

side note: My lunch picks are coming soon.

oh I am 5'7" i weight about 260

Ok i feel as a fat boy i need to participate in this thread

So here is my 2 cents

1. Why are you ordering your food from a delivery service if you just going to pick it up yourself. Just call the resturant

2. Dominos suck, McDonalds suck and Hardees is ok.....talk to me about some good food.
Espcially if you are from a place that has a special local food

side note: My lunch picks are coming soon.

oh I am 5'7" i weight about 260

The delivery services...........Grubhub more so than Doordash...........are offering discounts for you to pick up your food if you order through them.

Crazy right?

Of course, the catch is you have to become a plus member for $9.99/month.........but, for me anyway, the fee has more than paid for itself.

As far as Dominos, McDonalds, and Hardees..........I hardly ever eat at any of those places.

Only reason I even mentioned them was because of the experiences I had on the rare occasions that I eat there.

For the most part, if I'm not eating grilled chicken and/or raisin bran..........the only fast food I eat is Chick-Fil-A.

Last edited:
Wow. I assume all this fast food means you aren't serious about losing weight.

I gave up (for the most part) red meat after Labor Day. It's been nothing but fish and chicken with LOTS of water and green vegetables ever since.

When we order out, I make sure to stick to seafood, tho the occasional fried chicken hasn't hurt my diet.

I've already posted my progress. I miss Fat Boy Life too, but I realized that was only for quarantine. It's time to get serious about get healthier.

Not too many things feel better in the gym after finishing a squat set of 360+ x 8 then a random dude giving you dap for it afterwards.

That's called RESPECT.

Itā€™s working. BruiserBack season is back and on FULL GO.

Started at 262. Currently down to 240. Gunning for 215.

123085654_4086076078088922_1522136163169530713_o.jpg

Back