Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAT BOY CHRONICLES

deadeye

Warrior
Ok, so I went to the gym yesterday.

Worked out for about 2 hours.

3 sets of military presses, 9 sets of leg lifts, 9 sets of sitting leg curls, 3 sets of triceps pull downs, 6 sets of situps (30 reps/set), and 500 stomach crunches.

Weighed 284.5 yesterday morning.

Cut my grass this morning (which took about 2 hours)............came back in the house...........showered..........and weighed 281.5 pounds this morning.

But that's neither here nor there.

After i worked out yesterday, I decided to go to Hardee's after seeing all those commercials for their chargrilled double cheeseburgers.

I got one double cheeseburger........and a 5pc tenders combo.

The cheeseburger was pretty good.

I think they must've heard people complain about them reducing the size of them because they're back to the normal size now.

Hopefully Burger King follows suit and stops selling those miniature cheeseburgers at full price.

Anyway, the most important part of this is the drink I got with the combo.

Now, normally.......on the rare occasion that I go to Hardees...........I get a sprite for my drink.

The cashier said they were out of sprite, so i had to choose another drink.

Guess what i saw on the menu?

Do y'all remember the orange drink that McDonalds sold for years that they suddenly stopped selling a few months back?

The Hi-C Orange???

Well..........................HARDEES IS SELLING IT NOW!!!!!

No idea how long they''ve been selling it............or why McDonald's stopped............but Hardees is selling it now.

So, anybody that misses those orange drinks from McDonalds that most of us grew up on..............you can find them at Hardees.

Not sure if Hardees has free refills or not, but I'm definitely going to make it a habit to go there more often just for the drinks alone.

Whoever's in the marketing department for Hardees needs to get this out.

They're missing out on a lot of potential business by people not knowing they're selling the Hi-C Orange.

Don't understand why Hi-C isn't selling those drinks in the grocery stores either.

Whoever's running their marketing department needs to step up their game too.

But yeah, just wanted to let y'all know that Hardees is selling the same orange drinks that McDonalds sold for years.

You're welcome..................YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Tyrion bowing clip.gif

Last edited:
2 hours to cut the grass? When my mom used to mow it i would pretend im asleep...i hear that engine start im under the covers

giphy.gif

2 hours to cut the grass? When my mom used to mow it i would pretend im asleep...i hear that engine start im under the covers

giphy.gif

Putin gif.gif

It's a big lawn.

Plus, maybe I was exaggerating a little bit.

It felt like 2 hours, but it was probably only an hour and 15-20 minutes at the most.

I was mad as hell when stopped serving the orange Hi-C at McDonalds. It one of few things that I actually liked from there....

Only thing they had that tastes exactly the same way it did back in the day........and they decide not to carry it anymore.

:foh5:

Fries don't taste the same........burgers don't taste the same.........no reason to even go there anymore.

I remember when Hardees burgers used to be garbage, but even their burgers are a lot better than McDonalds now.

Fries are pretty good too.

Those Spicy Doritos will lock you up.

Thought about going to the gym tonight, but probably won't because I only dropped a pebble this morning.

Not gonna risk having to move my bowels at the gym.

Too much of an inconvenience.

Well, I decided to go to the gym tonight anyway.

Just got home about an hour ago.

Didn't have any issues.

There was never any discomfort or anything.

I was just concerned about not having a decent bowel movement.

Anyway, I got in a pretty decent workout.

3 sets of bench presses, 2 sets of dumbell presses, 1 set of dumbell incline presses, 6 sets of sit-ups, 500 crunches, 9 sets of leg lifts, and 9 sets of sitting leg curls.

Trying to get to a point where I don't go more than 2 days without working out.......and I try to work out at least 3 days a week.

So far so good.

Worked out this past Saturday, last night, and I'll probably work out again on Friday and Saturday.

Weighed 289 last wednesday........and I weighed 282.5 this morning.

I'll be sure to keep you all posted on my progress.

All is well.

I had a decent bowel movement this morning...........and I haven't even had any orange juice or raisin bran yet.

I won't weigh myself until around 1pm.........and my first meal will probably be around 1:30pm.

I'm trying to space my meals out at last 16 hours between my last meal of the previous day..........and my first meal of the following day.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a form of intermittent fasting because you're manipulating your metabolism into thinking you're going into starvation mode.

From what I've noticed thus far, this enables your food to burn a lot quicker when you finally do eat something..........and you're not as hungry during the day.

*UPDATE*

Ok, so after all that working out i did on Tuesday...........I weighed the same thing the following day.

Was frustrating at first, but then I realized that it was probably in large part due to me barely moving my bowels that day.

Made up for it yesterday though.

Had about 4 or 5 solid bowel movements.........the last of which being a diarrhea dump.

Today I weighed 281......which is 1.5 pounds less than what I weighed yesterday..........but I haven't had any bowel movements at all today.

Kind of in a dilemma because I'm trying to lose weight.........and to lose weight you have to exercise and consume less calories.

However, ironically, you also have to eat to lose weight as well.

Thing is, I've got to find the right balance between eating enough to lose weight.........but not eating too much that I end up gaining weight in the process.

Obviously that would defeat the purpose.

Still sticking to my plan though.

I didn't eat until 2pm today........and my last meal was around 4:30 yesterday, so that's about 21.5 hours since my last meal.

Don''t really feel hungry either, so I suppose the intermittent fasting is working for now.

As stated earlier, I won't be working out again until tomorrow and Saturday...........and hopefully I will have lost more weight by Sunday or Monday.

Stay tuned.

***********************************FAT BOY RANT***********************************

Ok, so I've been eating Domino's almost every Sunday for the past month or so.

I always get a large specialty pizza with multiple toppings.

And, as part of their rewards program, I finally qualify to get a free pizza.

Good news right?

Well, not exactly.

You would think my free pizza would also be a large pizza with multiple toppings.

Or at least a large pizza.............right?

Donald Trump wrong clip.gif

Their rewards program is a joke.

These cheap bastards only give you a free medium 2-topping pizza.

Jason Terry clip.gif

I was excited when I got the notification that I had enough points for a free pizza..........but when I found out it would only be a medium pizza:

Clay Davis what kind of bullshit is this gif.gif

Needless to say, I'm furious right now.

FURIOUS!!!!!!!

Tracy McGrady pouting gif.gif

Triple H mad clip.gif

Last edited:
If I lived nearby, I’d whoop your ass.

If you’re gonna workout, why are you throwing it all away eating fast food? Get you some chicken, brown rice, broccoli, avocados, eggs, turkey bacon, cottage cheese & all the ingredients for a quinoa salad. Prep, eat that for a whole month while pushing yourself harder than you ever have. Guzzle water like it’s about to be gone forever. You’ll see progress and feel much better. Stop letting your weaknesses consume you. It’s going to lead to your death sooner or later.

If I lived nearby, I’d whoop your ass.

If you’re gonna workout, why are you throwing it all away eating fast food? Get you some chicken, brown rice, broccoli, avocados, eggs, turkey bacon, cottage cheese & all the ingredients for a quinoa salad. Prep, eat that for a whole month while pushing yourself harder than you ever have. Guzzle water like it’s about to be gone forever. You’ll see progress and feel much better. Stop letting your weaknesses consume you. It’s going to lead to your death sooner or later.

It's only once a week though.........every Sunday.

During the week, I mostly eat grilled chicken, raisin bran, and lowfat cinnamon graham crackers.

I weighed 280.5 this morning........and weighed 286 this past Friday.

So I've lost about 6 pounds so far.

Then again, I was 280 at the beginning of the month........so I suppose I'm right back where I started from.

It'll still be a win if I can get down to 275 by the end of the month though.

By the way, lest there be any confusion.........I don't eat the whole pizza at one time.

I only eat half of it on Sunday............and the rest of it on Monday for lunch.

Back