Welcome To aBlackWeb

We love to say how ridiculous this franchise is, but since the very first movie, who ever said this universe was supposed to be grounded in reality?

Tony Stark was fighting weaponized armor suits and 2 movies later he was flying into a space portal. Even if this franchise does go into space, they fuckin earned it and they did it without stans or comics or decades of cartoons as source material.

Even what we call reconning is not different than what the MCU does. We think of each movie as setting up the next movie when really each movie is just building upon the previous movie. That's what F&F is doing.

So I fuck with this world they've made.

We love to say how ridiculous this franchise is, but since the very first movie, who ever said this universe was supposed to be grounded in reality?

Tony Stark was fighting weaponized armor suits and 2 movies later he was flying into a space portal. Even if this franchise does go into space, they fuckin earned it and they did it without stans or comics or decades of cartoons as source material.

Even what we call reconning is not different than what the MCU does. We think of each movie as setting up the next movie when really each movie is just building upon the previous movie. That's what F&F is doing.

So I fuck with this world they've made.
Yeah but Tony’s world is filled with mutants/metahumans and the like. Even Batman makes sense as he trained himself to peak human condition. Fast and furious was everyday niggas doing street races. It wasn’t til fast five where all of sudden Ludacris became a tech genius and Dom and Rock got super strength and jumping through walls and shit

Yeah but Tony’s world is filled with mutants/metahumans and the like. Even Batman makes sense as he trained himself to peak human condition. Fast and furious was everyday niggas doing street races. It wasn’t til fast five where all of sudden Ludacris became a tech genius and Dom and Rock got super strength and jumping through walls and shit
You're stating the point that I stated, again.

There was nothing in that first film that suggested that mutants and metahumans existed. And if that Fox sale didn't happen, there still wouldn't be mutants. Actually, we don't even know for sure if mutants will br introduced in thr MCU. We're assuming it will happen but we don't know.

But again, you only know and assume these things because you have decades of comics and TV to go on. What F&F is doing is not 'less than' because Dominic Torreto doesn't have a comic book.

And he's all about family... makes no sense

Plot twist.

It makes perfect sense.

That’s why is all about family now. He seen how it can destroy you when you don’t have one.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have officially went full circle

Shout out to the F&F writers.

C0624FEF-C6B0-4777-9E8A-0BCDB2D2FE54.gif

And tyrese only ate

You're stating the point that I stated, again.

There was nothing in that first film that suggested that mutants and metahumans existed. And if that Fox sale didn't happen, there still wouldn't be mutants. Actually, we don't even know for sure if mutants will br introduced in thr MCU. We're assuming it will happen but we don't know.

But again, you only know and assume these things because you have decades of comics and TV to go on. What F&F is doing is not 'less than' because Dominic Torreto doesn't have a comic book.
Every feat Tony Starks was doing, he was doing inside the iron man suit. The way this franchise is going, Tony would need to put on the iron man suit to take out Dom

Last edited:
Every feat Tony Starks was doing, he was doing inside the iron man suit. The way this franchise is going, Tony would need to put on the iron man suit to take out Dom
Tony turned a watch into a repulsor and his very next movie he perfected nanotechnology AKA The power of imagination.

No need to go that far.

"TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE FULL OF SCRAPS"

I don't wanna hear about Dom stomping through concrete from yall niggas

Tony turned a watch into a repulsor and his very next movie he perfected nanotechnology AKA The power of imagination.

No need to go that far.

"TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE FULL OF SCRAPS"

I don't wanna hear about Dom stomping through concrete from yall niggas
Tony got genius level intellect and if he stomping through concrete, it’s in the iron man suit

Dom just doing all this how?

Just finished watching this shit on gang.

Even more ridiculous than the other Installments. I will say without spoiling too much that some of the cameos are interesting and fulfilling.

It was hella cliche and you could figure out very quickly how the movie was going to go which is really bad. I honestly think this is the last one I will watch barring better writing and some of their decisions causing serious lasting consequences

Back