Welcome To aBlackWeb

They make so much money man Luda and Tyrese will never have to do another film or project again. If I'm Vin Diesel I'm putting out at least 4 more Fast And Furious films and trying to get a spin-off for every character starting with Luda and Tyrese.
naaaaah thats a bit too far. even Hobbs and Shaw didn't live up to what it could've been, what the hell would happen with the side characters with less personality?

lmao this movie was ridiculous. Semi entertaining tho.

I completely forgot Gal Gadot was part of the movies before lol

Finally watched. Man this shit had me rolling with some of the BS they come up with.

When Luda and Tyrese "drove" through the satellite, I thought "did they really take that scene of the last jedi" and "there goes HBO" (cinemasin reference)

This franchise will never die! 😂

@Inori @AP2.5

If yall know, I just finished this movie not really a fan of this series of movies. Who was the last seat at the table for when that person pulled up in that little blue car?

They said after Paul Walker died that they weren't gonna kill his character off in the movies but just have him be retired. That's why Mia said her and Dom kids were being watched by him when she showed up

Oh ok, thanks!

Back