Fans Question Why Drake is Quiet and Not Standing up For Blacks

Blue_London

Dec 29, 2017
ABW Bucks
$709,629
lol why does he have to publicly say something? The loudest people on social media etc are just retweeting whos to say he isn't helping behind the scenes?

AP21

Well....actually
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$864,033,346
You know, just throwing money at th is shit doesn’t mean you’re “doing your part.”

Where’s his voice at? I’ve never actually heard Aubs say anything toward advancing Black People before.
Can't have it both ways

He chose the finance route while cats like that Virgil dude who is solely responsible for that 'off white' shit by Nike was pounding his chest over $50 they he gave.

We don't need everyone with a platform to speak. They'll just find a way to fuck it up anyway

Chicity

Oh The Ironing
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Sitting Back Laughing
ABW Bucks
$117,852,699
Let's not act like Drake ain't in a position to do both, donate AND speak up

He had millions of ppl across the World, of ALL colors, screaming 'Nigga, We Made It'

He should be able to get those same ppl to scream Black Lives Matter

Personally I think throwing money at donations is the easy route but niggas love they money. Word to God's Plan

Last edited:

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$475,272

He had millions of ppl across the World, of ALL colors, screaming 'Nigga, We Made It'

Personally I think throwing money at donations is the east route but niggas love they money. Word to God's Plan
its all about what you do with the money.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3

Rubato

OG
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$30,260,642

Personally I think throwing money at donations is the easy route but niggas love they money. Word to God's Plan
He been posting about it too, idk where the idea that he’s been silent came from. Niggas want a press conference?