Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Family Chat Groups...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
How many of yall are in chat groups with ya familia?

Was there a specific reason why the chat was created? And how different are the discussions, compared to other chats groups you're in?

Two, one with just my sisters

And one with my sisters, mother, and brother.

Just memes, bullshit and jokes..same as here

My family on my Dad's side decided to create one after our uncle's funeral.

All of the nieces...nephews...cousins got together and decided we all needed to stay in touch regularly. We got tired of funerals being one of the only times we all communicate. Therefore the group chat was created. Man looka here...my family funny af. Lol! We ain't got no sense. It's cool tho. I think we've all gotten more closer now than we were b4.

I have a big immediate family, and non of our mothers are with our old man. So I have 3 on groupme. One that has everyone, one excluding my mom with my father, and one with just the children.

I remember I was in a family group chat a couple of years ago. I forgot why I was in it but I felt left out of conversation. My cousin structure a group text one day & everybody in the group had Iphones except me. They were sending texts along with emojis that my phone couldn't pick up. So I had my brother sending me screenshots for every text that had an Iphone emoji. So I wouldn't feel left out smh

#NoPhonesBehind#

One with my siblings and they teenage children

I don't do FB so I use it to keep up with family dealings. Its cool

I don't use FB either. Haven't used it 4 years.

What app do yall use? We use WhatsApp

Sisters/mom group text that mostly started by them always asking for pics of my daughter

The group chat w my bro also includes friends we use Line app for that

One with 2 cousin, another with 2 cousins, and one with 4 cousins
Got one with 1 cousin and 3 friends

Lot of group chats smh

Im in one with my moms, aunts n cousins.

Waste a time imo. Jus a bunch of praise god this, praise god that. And a bunch of wack ass memes.

I got multiple group chats, most my cousins dont get along so i got them seperated from others

Have a big family that hates each other hahaha

One with my pops side of the family that I have muted and check from time to time.
The other with my siblings where we just be talking shit, cracking jokes and tryna plan when we all gonna link back up for a trip or somethin.

Both on WhatsApp.

Back