Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Fallout 76

Yeah i never ended up buying this. Sucks cuz i wanted a Online Fallout for the longest time and this is what they gave us.

Hopefully they fix it up like Square fixed up Final Fantasy 14. On launch FF14 had gotten horrible reviews and activity. They revamped it and retitled it FF14: A Realm Reborn and changed up the gameplay a bit and now its a much more successful game.

I'ma wait till they get their shit together, Bethesda games usually get good 4 months in when they get their heads out of their arrogant asses and give the core fans what they want.

47455458_942758059252748_3223267741834149888_n.jpg

I ended up caving in and bought the game about a week ago to keep me busy until KH3 comes out.

Honestly, the game isnt HORRIBLE. It has a fair amount of bugs still and there are No NPC's besides enemies, but its essentially a mix of Fallout and GTA Online.

You get put into a "world" with a max of 24 players. You're all doing your own thing but little events will pop up all over the map that everyone can partake in. I was doing a quest last night inside of a building and saw some other guy running through in there. Invited him to group and we both cleared out the place and completed the quest we were both working on. Was pretty cool.

Definitely not my favorite Fallout game but it IS a fallout game. Very similar to other entries, just a different setting (Appalachian(?) Mountains/Valley) and online. I expect them to add more stuff to this through the year. Elder Scrolls online wasnt very well received either when it released and they are about to come out with their 4th expansion so theres still hope bethesda can fix this up. But im just taking it slow and will probably take a break when KH3 drops for awhile.

Think the biggest issue people had was with it basically being a copy paste job running on an old engine and barely changed from the beta.

they should've scrapped this shit in favor of FO4 DLC

nobody playing this shit

It's too late

Word.

The best part of the whole series is how immersive it has been due to the story and how decisions effect game play with the NPC. And they decide to make a game without any of that....lol

Soon as i heard there were no NPC's i knew this was gonna be bad. Never bought it and still wont. It's too late like Lord Nemesis said

they should've scrapped this shit in favor of FO4 DLC

nobody playing this shit

Might be too laye for fallout 4 dlc tho. Came out like 4 years ago. Console wise thats a long time. Plus the dlcs they had were pretty good.

I just want more elder scrolls

Word.

The best part of the whole series is how immersive it has been due to the story and how decisions effect game play with the NPC. And they decide to make a game without any of that....lol

Soon as i heard there were no NPC's i knew this was gonna be bad. Never bought it and still wont. It's too late like Lord Nemesis said

I felt the same. A Bethesda gane with no npcs has got to be boring af

Might be too laye for fallout 4 dlc tho. Came out like 4 years ago. Console wise thats a long time. Plus the dlcs they had were pretty good.

I just want more elder scrolls
man, Gearbox just released free dlc for fucking borderlands 2...TWO!!!!

bethesda got too comfortable and started putting out bullshit hoping fans would eat it up

its one thing to have some co-op in the story, which can be optional b/c it wont ruin the single player experience, but its another to create a buggy ass battle royale type of online when literally NO ONE was asking for it

this is what happens when you let the industry dictate what type of games you will make. PUBG and all those other battle royale games are for a certain demo that more than likely dont fuck with FO and making a game to draw them into the FO universe just not gonna work.

and you can forget about a new ES for a while

I'm probably gonna jump back into it here before too long. It's not a great game but theres been many updates since I last played. Playing this solo is definitely wack af but I met a couple dudes before I quit playing (kh3 and sekiro dropped) and playing with people definitely made it loads funner and I had a pretty good time. I think the new wastelanders update will add a lot of dope shit and make it way more fun so I figured I'd get a head start and play it a bit before the update since I'm done with sekiro.

Back