Welcome To aBlackWeb

Faizon Love Says “F*** Judd Apatow” and Dave Chappelle

He aint shit but a hater. I saw the last Netflix movie he did. Pee yew what a stinker I didn't laugh one time. He needs to do a stand up special and stfu.

Nah, fuck Faizon Love. Apatow and Chappelle are some GOATs. Apatow, not so much for stand up, but his films/work as a producer is just good stuff.

Chappelle is just great.

This faggot ass nigga did nothing but hate on everybody in the entertainment industry for 40 mins straight, from tyrese to chappelle. Nigga said Chappelle aint worth 40m, his specials were trash and Charlie Murphy is the reason the Chappelle Show was funny.

That's one of the things I kinda dislike about Sway's show, he never checks anybody for the foolish shit they get on there and say. That could be a good thing, by letting them say what's on their mind without cutting them off and stopping them from saying something else controversial, but some things need to be checked asap.

Nah, fuck Faizon Love. Apatow and Chappelle are some GOATs. Apatow, not so much for stand up, but his films/work as a producer is just good stuff.

Chappelle is just great.

This tells me you ain't even watch the shit.

Judd Apatow was out there on his "Fuck Bill Cosby" shit when he said Cosby was one of the most awful people ever to live or something like that because of the rape allegations but the honkey been quiet as a mouse in a room full of cats with all these white boys gettin accused of raping all these women in hollywood AND boys (in the case of Kevin Spacey). He got all that shit to say about a Black man accused of raping broads (never once convicted, mind you), but nothing about Weinstein? Come the fuck on bruh, Faizon spoke pure truth right there.

This tells me you ain't even watch the shit.

Judd Apatow was out there on his "Fuck Bill Cosby" shit when he said Cosby was one of the most awful people ever to live or something like that because of the rape allegations but the honkey been quiet as a mouse in a room full of cats with all these white boys gettin accused of raping all these women in hollywood AND boys (in the case of Kevin Spacey). He got all that shit to say about a Black man accused of raping broads (never once convicted, mind you), but nothing about Weinstein? Come the fuck on bruh, Faizon spoke pure truth right there.
Co-sign I watched the entire shit and everything he said made sense

Apatow such a bitch for how he came after Cosby but the man has made some of my favorite movies & tv shows

giphy.gif

Back