Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fair or Foul: Woman tells young girls that she doesn't pay bills b/c she knows how to care for a man

eh... that's what some people want.....

if they like it, i love it

I can respect it.

I think she should have dug a little deeper and gave more specifics/examples on what it means by taking care of a man.

Does the woman iron the man's clothes, wash clothes, fold, and put away.
Does the woman get up in the morning and cook breakfast every morning for her man
Does the woman make sure the man's dental appointments and doctor's appointments are scheduled

Like lay out what it means by taking care of a man. Cuz just fucking a man and raising the baby isn't

Hey, some women actually live by this. I am curious as to what she considers taking care of a man. She said she doesn't pay rent or anything, hmm.

I can dig some of what she's saying though especially about when women are pregnant.

she prolly nice as shit at taking care of the cleaning n shit...
some women practice that shit religiously, especially if you come from a family that worked in homes....

she prolly can cook her ass off, balance the fuck outta checkbook, keeps the house clean asf.....damn near first aide with the kids....

and take pride in all that shit.....all homie gotta do is work, come home and live like a king.....

we got tons of people who frown upon gender roles n all that shit... but you got some people who still live by them..

if homie making bank like that, and shorty good with being home like that... go for it....

if i was baking 100k+ lady du be staying her ass home too........

she prolly nice as shit at taking care of the cleaning n shit...
some women practice that shit religiously, especially if you come from a family that worked in homes....

she prolly can cook her ass off, balance the fuck outta checkbook, keeps the house clean asf.....damn near first aide with the kids....

and take pride in all that shit.....all homie gotta do is work, come home and live like a king.....

we got tons of people who frown upon gender roles n all that shit... but you got some people who still live by them..

if homie making bank like that, and shorty good with being home like that... go for it....

if i was baking 100k+ lady du be staying her ass home too........

You wouldn't be worried about this situation being created?

This is what I run into a lot, that part there. That breaks up situations an idle gf

I don't worry about other people problems. I do me

Lol

I was asking, your thoughts about girls being idle while you work. In the clip I posted, Alonzo's gf was at home being idle, after she done all the cleaning and picking up.

Lavar was saying how that situation could become a problem. I was asking what's your thoughts on situations like that, women being idle, while the dude works a lot

I meannnnnnn, eh.

Like I get what she saying and stuff. I also agree she should’ve went into specifics with what it means to take care of a man. I don’t see a problem with her thinking this is the way to live especially if it works for her BUT we need to be realistic..

I had to edit this. I don’t know what the fuck I typed last night. Them meds had me gone.

Lol

I was asking, your thoughts about girls being idle while you work. In the clip I posted, Alonzo's gf was at home being idle, after she done all the cleaning and picking up.

Lavar was saying how that situation could become a problem. I was asking what's your thoughts on situations like that, women being idle, while the dude works a lot
Like I said,I ain't worried about that shit,

Only boring people get bored. It ain't hard to find some shit to do

if it works for her, I see no issue. better than telling women to pay the bills and still carry the brunt of domestic upkeep

Damn, she aint pay a bill in 20 years?

I aint don't mind doing that either, but I don't wanna hear shit when i get home!

Back