Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Bruh, I've seen that shit at 14. Lil nigga absolutely wildin'. The family had two other kids, both older and both in college. But the young nigga... I don't even know what happened to his ass. When I met them he was 7-8 years old. Nice kid, respectful, called me "Mr" and alladat, good in school and everything just like the older kids. Fast forward 6 years, his ass done been to juvie, his aunt (who I was dating when I met them) told me his momma found a gun and weed in his school bag, nigga got into a fight with a teacher, word on the street was that he shot somebody but they lived and was lookin' for his ass. They ended up sending his ass down to their family in Mississippi to get him straight. No idea what happened to dude 'cause I ain't seen ole girl since 99, but the future for his ass was grim as shit.

Again your one example is just one

So he has no part at all in how his kids view him it’s the mom fault they view him as emotionally unavailable. Y’all niggas making excuses and blaming everybody else. Utter goofy

Stop trying to move the goal post. What I said stands in regard to the responsibility of parents to male sure their children have a basline of respects. Now you wouldnt be doing all this disagreeing if we were talking about a fathers failure in allowing his children to develop and attitude of disrespect toward their mother.

Stop trying to move the goal post. What I said stands in regard to the responsibility of parents to male sure their children have a basline of respects. Now you wouldnt be doing all this disagreeing if we were talking about a fathers failure in allowing his children to develop and attitude of disrespect toward their mother.

You’re trying to make this something against fathers like I ain’t one. If any parent showed no emotional support to their kids and their kids walked out I would understand because the parent dropped the ball. You want this to be anti dad but it’s not. Why every migga in this thread can emotionally support their kid but he couldn’t? We all got jobs?

You’re trying to make this something against fathers like I ain’t one. If any parent showed no emotional support to their kids and their kids walked out I would understand because the parent dropped the ball. You want this to be anti dad but it’s not. Why every migga in this thread can emotionally support their kid but he couldn’t? We all got jobs?

Where did he walk out or didnt provide any emotional support at all? Again you throwing in your bushit to justify your stance.

The op simply said he worked a lot.

And its mos def anti father/male. Thats what yall do around here.

Where did he walk out or didnt provide any emotional support at all? Again you throwing in your bushit to justify your stance.

The op simply said he worked a lot.

And its mos def anti father/male. Thats what yall do around here.

In a comment in the thread the person called their father a tyrant.

How many of yall have read more than the tweet in the OP?

Some of the shit yall denying or disagreeing with the person who made the tweet is speaking on and going against the shit some of yall are saying.

I have and that lady has issues that she is taking out on others across the internet.

And Once I seen some of the response to the comments she tried to add extra venom to her pops because folks was giving her advice she didn't like.

I have and that lady has issues that she is taking out on others across the internet.

And Once I seen some of the response to the comments she tried to add extra venom to her pops because folks was giving her advice she didn't like.

You can see it that way and have that opinion.

Another person can also look at it like she saying what is saying because folks speaking to her in a way when they don't know her or her father but taking up for him.

Kind of the same way folks do on here with stories of rape, abuse, and the Meg & Tory Lanes situation.

Back