Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Bruh, I've seen that shit at 14. Lil nigga absolutely wildin'. The family had two other kids, both older and both in college. But the young nigga... I don't even know what happened to his ass. When I met them he was 7-8 years old. Nice kid, respectful, called me "Mr" and alladat, good in school and everything just like the older kids. Fast forward 6 years, his ass done been to juvie, his aunt (who I was dating when I met them) told me his momma found a gun and weed in his school bag, nigga got into a fight with a teacher, word on the street was that he shot somebody but they lived and was lookin' for his ass. They ended up sending his ass down to their family in Mississippi to get him straight. No idea what happened to dude 'cause I ain't seen ole girl since 99, but the future for his ass was grim as shit.
It be that way sometimes unfortunately. Could be outside influences. Could also be something going on with their mental.

He was black, seemed like they were from another country cuz she started speaking Swahili or some shit when confronted
Are you able to pull more of her post that gives more info? If not, it is what it is. I m just curious about her responses to other people. I dont have Twitter so it is hard to navigate without signing on.

Are you able to pull more of her post that gives more info? If not, it is what it is. I m just curious about her responses to other people. I dont have Twitter so it is hard to navigate without signing on.
She deleted A LOT of responses cuz she was getting cooked but ima keep looking

I can appreciate the back and forth good convo and we can all agree to disagree respectfully

Bruh, judging from y'alls responses, y'all acting like you already know how to parent, something no other generation of parents would dare say.

And, just as you said "nobody even said any of that", not one person said or even alluded to "being emotionally available is hard". Shit never came up at all in any one of these responses; you made that shit up in your head.

Like you made up the kids thinking parents need to be perfect and that we have all the answers

No, mom teaches the kids to respect their father who is out providing for them. That's every parents job, to instill a base level of respect for the other parent rather than allowing children to let their ever changing emotions dictate how much respect they show for the person who gave them life.

For them to all leave the room when he's trying to spend time with them is hella disrespectful and sounds more like the kids took on their moms emotions about their father. It happens often.

So he has no part at all in how his kids view him it’s the mom fault they view him as emotionally unavailable. Y’all niggas making excuses and blaming everybody else. Utter goofy

Back