Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Fuck this whole "lemme hop on social media and shit on my parents for amens and likes" culture.

I swear children nowadays, even adult ones act like they had the worst parents ever and that they know everything there is to know about parenting.

This is a prime examole of how men have come to be taken for granted. If you dont work you dusty, if you work too much then fuck you we gon walk out the room cuz you werent there. Meanwhile, we encourage mothers to chase their careers and the fam suppose to accept it and support her. Yet the men are the ones with the pressure to pay all the bills. Theres mos def something off in that household because assuming he was working for all the right reasons, mom shoulda been teaching them to respect their father.

so the mom gotta teach her kids that dad is good just that he shown no emotion whatsoever? How that gonna work with all the examples of working dads who can balance.
I think I’m confused because being emotionally unavailable is not common to me at all. Excuses

There is no absolutes when raising kids.
just because she said it happened means nothing.
kids tend to have short memories and often need to be reminded of shit.
And if we bring real, I keep bringing this back to mom.
a simple statement like” your dad is working hard for us” or “ your dad just wants you to have the best” can go a long way.

a simple statement like” your dad is working hard for us” or “ your dad just wants you to have the best” can go a long way.

But that statement is not gonna help your kid deal with what’s missing

so the mom gotta teach her kids that dad is good just that he shown no emotion whatsoever? How that gonna work with all the examples of working dads who can balance.
I think I’m confused because being emotionally unavailable is not common to me at all. Excuses
They are raising kids together.
Why would a parent allow another parent to look bad? If that parent ain’t on fuck shit why allow a bad image?
Marriage is about teamwork.
raising kids is about teamwork.
trying to look like the better parent will backfire.
the least that should be done is correcting the household if it’s out of order.
that makes it good for everyone.
But to stay quiet in chaos …….that’s cool?
Yea let’s talk accountability.
seems only one person must take it all on.

But that statement is not gonna help your kid deal with what’s missing
It’s about understanding.
See this is a major problem..shit a few of y’all on this site have this same issue.
you can understand and not agree. It’s possible.
I want daddy here but I understand he gotta work.
the other parent gotta step up where the other is short.
this is about give and take.

I agree with defending him if he wasn’t abusive or cheating instead of being a bystander and watching that relationship deteriorate

So he’s not a drink
Not a gambler losing money
Didn’t smack mom around
Didn’t smack her around
Didn’t stay out all night
Not a deadbeat
Not a couch surfing bum
Didn’t have other kids
Not a crackhead
Cops not kicking in the door for him
Opps not shooting up the house
Not gang affiliated
Not bussing his guns

he ain’t shit cuz he works.🤔

lol why you think not being there cause of work is good enough tho? So say he work all the time pay all bills kids never starve. Say his kid robs somebody at 12 and it goes left. In your eyes the parent shouldn’t be held responsible?

It’s about understanding.
See this is a major problem..shit a few of y’all on this site have this same issue.
you can understand and not agree. It’s possible.
I want daddy here but I understand he gotta work.
the other parent gotta step up where the other is short.
this is about give and take.

Yes they can understand but that’s not helping them. You can understand your dad is drug addict that ain’t gonna help you feel better when he OD.

y’all live in a world where black men are always being shot in or looked at as less than and it explains why you think the kids ain’t about shit because y’all view them as the enemy

They are raising kids together.
Why would a parent allow another parent to look bad? If that parent ain’t on fuck shit why allow a bad image?
Marriage is about teamwork.
raising kids is about teamwork.
trying to look like the better parent will backfire.
the least that should be done is correcting the household if it’s out of order.
that makes it good for everyone.
But to stay quiet in chaos …….that’s cool?
Yea let’s talk accountability.
seems only one person must take it all on.

Again her saying that ain’t gonna help reality. When kids get older and they get pto from their job for days off I would wonder why my pops never used his depending on if his job had it.

You are wrong again.
make all your statements once your child is grown…then you can say you have the experience.
this is not old raising vs young raising.
This is about raising period.
Why does he have to wait for his child to grow up when he was a kid himself.

We were all kids. We know what worked and what didnt work when our folks or guardians raised us.

Who is too say the mom didnt say that? She is now an adult and feels like that was an excuse . I feel something bad must of really happened if all the kids feel that way.

Why does he have to wait for his child to grow up when he was a kid himself.

We were all kids. We know what worked and what didnt work when our folks or guardians raised us.
but didnt people just say that aint the way to raise kids? i think it was mentioned in here..

Who is too say the mom didnt say that? She is now an adult and feels like that was an excuse . I feel something bad must of really happened if all the kids feel that way.
she could just be a spoiled brat too......who to say shes not. why is her word gospel without hearing the other side.
plus, one child can influence the rest to think just as dumb as she thinking.
i seen shit like this ...
its so many way this could be, without just shitting on dude.

why is it so easy

but didnt people just say that aint the way to raise kids? i think it was mentioned in here..

Certain things are common sense though. Like if you throw hands with your kid because they forgot to take the trash out. Most people view that as excessive or bullying.

Again her saying that ain’t gonna help reality. When kids get older and they get pto from their job for days off I would wonder why my pops never used his depending on if his job had it.
and if you dont understand everything that was going on in his life that he may have willingly kept from you, you might just be mad for nothing.

like i said earlier...what if he was caring for and paying the bills for a sick relative? and got home and was emotionally drained? person died and now he wants to spend time with the family......would that warrant some understanding? some grace? we dont know....bu we cool with not expanding the what ifs or possibilities of this not being what it looks like.

Back