Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
youre a sick ass bitch

kill yourself
Just let me die in you

this not our business. I’ll deal with you later

excuse my lady fam, she ain’t tripping on this shit forreal

feminism shit be getting to her head sometimes

Last edited:
Lmaooo you grew up to be this type of a nigga and proud

”ban him“ nigga idc either way

type of life where I remove myself from being concerned with what’s not my business as best I can. He brought That responsibility in the world.

majority these whores are whores so he should do what he feels and when she ready to stop that, that’s a conversation the two of them will have

weird nigga

Taking an active role can but you said checking her hymen would prevent pregnancy and that shit doesn't...
Not literally, no but you understand why he doing it, whether you agree or not

Controlling sounds a lot better than labeling him a sexual predator

Controlling sounds a lot better than labeling him a sexual predator

I don't think this shit has anything to do with incest or being a sexual predator but I would love to ask TI if he would carry the same opinions he seems to hold about teenage girls who have sex about the mother's of his children cuz that nigga had multiple kids as a teenager himself...

nigga shut the fuck up. A ho can be a ho without hymen busting. She could be giving head to everybody. Like why y’all don’t think deeply? If you have a proper relationship with your kid and you raise them correct you shouldn’t have to go a doctor to see if she fuckin? And if she is fuckin at a legal age why is that bad?

y’all don’t think it’s creepy for a dad to talk about his daughter hymen? Y’all weird
Nothing you said negates what i said. TI is rapper from ATL, he doesn't want his daughter to be like the hoes he's around, that's his logic.

I bet you're more offended by actions of Tip than you are about the influence of say.. an Amber Rose has, because being a whore has been normalized. A father going above and beyond triggers yall tho

If yall aint paying for her clothes, school, cell phone and other creature comforts, then guess what? You aint qualified to speak on how that man raise his kids.

You dont know that girl.

Worrying bout a rapper that wants to maintain his daughters virtue, when we got a female politicians voting in favor of FGM.

Focus.

Nothing you said negates what i said. TI is rapper from ATL, he doesn't want his daughter to be like the hoes he's around, that's his logic.

I bet you're more offended by actions of Tip than you are about the influence of say.. an Amber Rose has, because being a whore has been normalized. A father going above and beyond triggers yall tho

TIP doesnt want his daughter fucking clown ass niggas like himself, this is about control.

Back