Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Weird flex but more than 50% of the women on social media who had a problem with this are whores and/or were raised by whores and/or are raising a whore(s). That's a fact backed by science

:sayword:

TI doesn't want to raise a whore, can't fault him for that

Another way you know this shit was about control and not protecting her...if that was his true goal then you don't go on a podcast discussing this in such a bragging tone. Now he got the entire internet talking about his daughter and her body. He created the exact opposite affect

That logic don't fly because we can all agree there's certain shit that is bad for a child and that "well it's MY child" defense don't cut it as good reasoning
But it’s HIS child though ....ok let me put it to you like this besides wasting ur key strokes right now what are you and can you do to rectify this wrong?

Weird flex but more than 50% of the women on social media who had a problem with this are whores and/or were raised by whores and/or are raising a whore(s). That's a fact backed by science

:sayword:

TI doesn't want to raise a whore, can't fault him for that

nigga shut the fuck up. A ho can be a ho without hymen busting. She could be giving head to everybody. Like why y’all don’t think deeply? If you have a proper relationship with your kid and you raise them correct you shouldn’t have to go a doctor to see if she fuckin? And if she is fuckin at a legal age why is that bad?

y’all don’t think it’s creepy for a dad to talk about his daughter hymen? Y’all weird

But it’s HIS child though ....ok let me put it to you like this besides wasting ur key strokes right now what are you and can you do to rectify this wrong?

lol bruh take this approach with every topic that ever discussed. Our keystrokes ain’t stop Kanye but yet you were still in that thread.

never understood that “don’t discuss it if you can’t do anything about it”

y’all ban this nigga man. Type weird ass life you living?
Lmaooo you grew up to be this type of a nigga and proud

”ban him“ nigga idc either way

type of life where I remove myself from being concerned with what’s not my business as best I can. He brought That responsibility in the world.

majority these whores are whores so he should do what he feels and when she ready to stop that, that’s a conversation the two of them will have

@AP21 your comment has been noted but you talking to a big stepper. i Talk straight. you moved by the vulgarity instead Of the substance. you ain’t buy a kid school clothes, mind your business. I shouldn’t have to say this to men

Last edited:
Back