Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
I'm terrified that my son is gonna have that happen to him when he finally goes to prom and that I'll have to kill some girl's father. SMH. Pray for me.
Bruhhhh. Im sayin. That shit ain't funny to me. I didn't like that Will Smith scene in bad boys 2...

Guns aren't necessary if you have an understanding with Your daughter.

I hate TI so fucking much, man. This dude got his hands on a thesaurus and thinks he's the most intellectual being on the planet. Not to mention the absurdity that he's somehow seen as a leader of the black community, yet he's been contributing and profiting off of the negative stereotypes of black people for over 20 years, now. The fact that he would humiliate his daughter like this, honestly isn't surprising. He's been treating women like shit probably even before his career began. As if it wasn't already public knowledge that he was a shitty husband, now the world knows that he's a shitty father, too.

FUCK TI

I tried to tell niggaz he was extra over that button shit....

I'm normally not wrong about people once I pick out something about them I don't like...

Did they ever discuss what the consequences would be if his daughter did have sex?
Im guessing, if hes paying for all her shit he could threaten to "cut her off" literally only thing i can think of and imagine her bein ok enough to deal with that silly ass shit

He probably should've held that info down, but fuck it, it's out now.

Everyone wants a father to protect the women in his life but everyone has a problem with how he does it.

That's usually how things work. The idea isn't the issue it's his execution that people took issue with.

I take it you agree with what he did and hymen checkin and shit
No, I don't agree with it. I had an issue with with you labeling it incest. You agreed that was too far so we good

As far as hymen checking... I got 4 daugthers b....the idea has now crossed my mind but ultimately that's not the type of father or man I am. But I'm not gonna knock TI tho.

I check my daughters phones tho. I make them unfollow certain Social Media accounts tho.

We all parent differently

Back