Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Spirit Airlines gate agent suspended after violent altercation caught on video

Fair or foul :Spirit Airlines gate agent suspended after violent altercation caught on video

• Fair

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Foul

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Capt save her was outta line

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • They Both idiots

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Bruh, but that chest to chest shit them two niggaz was doing at the end is my biggest pet peeves I've ever dealt with in my entire life ..

I've NEVER done that shit.... If you within reach, you getting swung on.

I'll always tell people that shit too... That shit look corny as hell. I've popped so many people in their jaw for trying that shit

Bruh, but that chest to chest shit them two niggaz was doing at the end is my biggest pet peeves I've ever dealt with in my entire life ..

I'll always tell people that shit too... That shit look corny as hell. I've popped so many people in their jaw for trying that shit
Foreal its unnatural to be that close that mad and not hook off i will not stand in the killzone defenseless

Last edited:
Foreak its unnatural to be that close that mad and not hook off i will not stand on thr killzone defenseless

Crazy how both of em put their hands behind their backs too. Makes no sense unless both of them know neither one is about to do a damn thing… but if that’s the case, why all the posturing?

sucka shit all around.

I definitely would’ve stole on capt savem… job already lost at that point anyway

I'll never put my hands behind my back like that. The moment you bump into me with hostility I'm trying to take ya head off expeditiously and that means my hands gotta be at my sides.

Foul on both sides..

customers always think they’re in the right to act like a fool, berate employees and get physical thinking there’s no consequences to their actions

employees,like this guy, lack the self-control and ability to walk away and allow the customer to do as they please, regardless if they’re in the right or wrong, so that they can keep their job safe and allow the other party to suffer the consequences…

she put her hands on him so he can press charges on her and even sue her for her words/actions

And the chihuahua who came in barking was also foul for that..chicks ain’t above getting smacked up if they wanna throw hands. Put the cape away. She ain’t even gonna remember you in 20 minutes.

Bruh, my uncle used to make us put one foot in a tire and bang off on each when we were younger ...

I wish the fuck I would let someone bump my chest

I’m too paranoid to put my hands behind my back and have a belly to belly standoff

soon as I feel nervous , threatened or whatever I’m breaking all kinds of shit

Seen a nigga get snuffed in the club and lose all his uppers that was the day I learned soon as a nigga in firing range ….: fire

On Friday, The Dallas Morning News reportedthat a gate agent for Spirit Airlines at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport has been suspended after a viral video showed him in a violent altercation with a passenger.

The confrontation happened Thursday, Spirit confirmed, despite the video’s caption dating it to July 11. An airport police report identifies the agent as Emmanuel Sullivan of Grapevine and the woman as Ayriana Davis of Fort Worth," reported Matthew Griffin. "'Our vendor at DFW has suspended the agent. Spirit Airlines does not tolerate violence of any kind, and we are working with local law enforcement to investigate this matter,' the airline wrote in a statement."

The altercation reportedly began when Davis exited from the jetway and screamed at Sullivan that the plane had no seat for her, after which "he told her to get in line to speak to an agent, then took her boarding pass after she cut in line and became uncooperative." The physical fight began when Davis tried to snatch back the boarding pass.

"The video posted to Twitter shows Sullivan yelling at Davis in the airport, telling her not to touch him," said the report. "'You touched me first and then you got in my face,' Sullivan said in the video. 'Don’t ever invade my personal space.' 'Get out of my face!' Davis screamed in response. She later said cameras saw the altercation and that the agent touched her. Davis shoved Sullivan and called him homophobic and racial slurs, then reached out to hit him. Sullivan responded by running at her and hitting her as bystanders intervened."

"Davis said she went to the hospital after the incident with a fractured left leg, abrasions on her right leg and other minor injuries. Photographs in the police report show a large abrasion on her right leg and swelling on her left leg," said the report. "Davis denied using a racial slur, noting that she is Black. She said her language was because she was in 'defense mode' after Sullivan hit her."

This is not the first time an incident on the budget airline has attracted national attention. In 2019, a Black woman on a Spirit flight was forced to relocate because a white passenger refused to be seated next to her.

LMAOOOOOO

that fat sissy nigga was big mad

Homie you on ur job looking crazy. Chill

If I was to intervene (I would hope I wouldn't but I have b4) I wouldn't go in there just trying to hold sapp off I'd try to keep both of em at bay.
Ole girl seeing dude holding the other cat off instantly started acting like a lil brother and trying to hit sassy dude over ol boy tryna step in. She made it worse and it was already bad from him pushing it when he could've walked away.

Another thing, she was calling him homophobic slurs according to sapp so she could tell he sweet. Women don't know yet that gay niggaz will beat their ass?! I mean niggaz in general seem to hold back less and less but still..

Back