Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
Facts fam!!!!! I hate when I see verbal abuse on a young child. I be looking at them like "You can still discipline your child and they'll still respect your authority without cussing at them". I don't even cuss around my nieces or nephews. My nephew used to be stubborn when he was young. He kinda used to get his way with my sister, but I'll tell him in an assertive manner and he won't hesitate. Even if they are in my car, then I turn the music to something to non explicit content. I gotta respect the fact that they are a child. So it's certain things that they can't hear or see until they are old enough. I let a child be a child and let the house be a home

I often seen over numerous of times, when that child grows up that they distant themselves from that parent. They won't feel comfortable talking to that parent because that bond never been there. That's a feeling that I wouldn't want to have. This little boy might grow up and not want anything to do with his mother because of his past. Then he can become envious of how other parents interact with their child, then compare it to him and his mother relationship.

Nothing but truth fam.

I got hit everytime I answered wrong on my math homework, to a point that I didn't wanna do it anymore and suffered in school for it.

And my pops bounced when I was like 9. Ain't seen the nigga since.

Don't rock with none of them like that none that I'm grown.

I dont want the same things for my kids when I have them.
I'll make sure they feel safe talking with me and become the best they can be.

Damn...she talked to her child like some street nigga. Mannerisms and er'thang.

How in the world did you equate what I said to having a college degree?

Like how

Quite easily actually but this was last weeks convo that I ain't about to rehash and we both going to still disagree with each other.

Quite easily actually but this was last weeks convo that I ain't about to rehash and we both going to still disagree with each other.
Just admit you reached fam.

Smarts doesn't always equate to book knowledge. You know this

Just admit you reached fam.

Smarts doesn't always equate to book knowledge. You know this

No reach. I said what said and I stand on what said.

Of course I know this. Most people from the IC to here act the complete opposite.

Again this was last week. I'm done here.

No reach. I said what said and I stand on what said.

Of course I know this. Most people from the IC to here act the complete opposite.

Again this was last week. I'm done here.

so you gonna stand on what you said even though you were....you know what

you right

last week was last week

see you at the next back and forth

Back