Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
Nah I came from 2 parent household and feared my mom just as much as my dad, if not more. She'd put in work but she'd still say once I get done with you im telling your dad when he get home and he gone get you.
your mom was a parent and she didnt need to do ALL the discipline.
it seems like she had a health respect for her part and his part.

you had two fears.

the chick in the video......yea, she hate her dad, her baby daddy and what ever other dude that didnt protect her or what she saw growing up.

this aint anger towards the child......

this is hatred towards someone else.

ever see someone get into a fight with a stranger and the scream im tired of you?
how?
they just met.

Now on separate occasion my parents have sat in on me cause I was being disruptive and bad also took me out in the hallway sans got me and sent me back.

They also gave permission to my gym teacher and music teacher to get at me if I acted up. Nut like somebody else said wasn't no cell phone or any recording and I wasn't belittled other than being called stupid.
Now she shouldn't have done that to boy maybe took him in the bathroom and got em. But she overstepped it.

your mom was a parent and she didnt need to do ALL the discipline.
it seems like she had a health respect for her part and his part.

you had two fears.

the chick in the video......yea, she hate her dad, her baby daddy and what ever other dude that didnt protect her or what she saw growing up.

this aint anger towards the child......

this is hatred towards someone else.

ever see someone get into a fight with a stranger and the scream im tired of you?
how?
they just met.
See I feel like that's learned behavior that she saw growing up or experienced with her sibling. But I see your point though

Mane my dad has this thick leather Budweiser belt, buckle and all I feared that belt. You talking about memories ohhhhhh weeeee as bad as I was till about 15-16. If only I knew the number to CPS lol.

See I feel like that's learned behavior that she saw growing up or experienced with her sibling. But I see your point though
let me add in there....learned too...

but i am sure she tried it and some dudes wasnt having it.....
so all that pinned up shit....came out on lil homie. he cant fight back.

so now its nigga nigga nigga.....

damn shame.

where is a dude related to lil homie to help raise or guide them both?

just toxic

everything i got a beating for...i deserved because i didnt heed multiple warnings.

but this.....nah.
i was allowed to self correct. but after a while....i was just outta pocket

i dont know shit about none of that, I saw it a lot tho

all that rage is not behind the kid acting up in class

she'll need to deal with that....if dcfs aint already on it
All dat is cause she had to come from where ever she is to deal wit him. That was a hopeful deterrent on her part that if he knows that, that is the consequence. Hes not gonna test it again.

The issue there tho, is that it's more of fast food parenting. And you go to that well enough, eventually it dont do the trick no mo.

She could just trust that if she explains why it's an issue to deal with his bad behavior and speak to him to get to the issue of why he is misbehaving. Treat him like an actual human being. Problem is, she wasnt treated like one by her parents so she dont know how to.

Ion like how social media is making this a black thing

I don’t wanna watch that video, I’ve seen enough of this shit in public to know the gist. I’ve never been brought to the point where I’d beat my kid ass in pubic like that & there’s been some close calls. Definitely wouldn’t call em a nigga or cuss at em at all if I can. Beating that ass for me is a last resort. It all comes down to upbringing of the parents IMO.

All dat is cause she had to come from where ever she is to deal wit him. That was a hopeful deterrent on her part that if he knows that, that is the consequence. Hes not gonna test it again.

nah...for one, even having to leave work dont piss otherwise happy people off that bad....she's fucking miserable

that wasnt the first or last time and everybody knows it

i dont know her, i cant speak on what she may have going on....but there's obvious issues outside of a kid cutting up at school

he'll act the same because his life and guidance will remain the same

Sometimes I wonder about the people that say they got harsh beatings from their parents and turned out good. Like did they really turn out good? Niggas could have anger management or beat on their significant other

13684_full.jpg

Guess they took the video down. Anyone got a YT link?

Can't see the vid but I see no problem with the concept of public discipline.

That doesn't mean I agree with whatever madness was in the vid

Back