Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul?: Parent Disciplines Child In Front Of Teacher For Acting Up

Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
Dawg not everyone should be allowed to be a parent. This is what child abuse looks like. And fuck off if you disagree.
They gonna definitely look into their home life....

If this is out in the open, you can only imagine what goes on when nobody looking

My son got into a altercation last week.

My son didnt do well on his spanish test but a lil mexican boy did and call my son a loser. So my son pushed him down and said dont talk to me like that.

Dont matter if youre there for your child sometimes shit happens and my son was already upset about him not doing well on a test so this lil mexican that speaks Spanish did to much and shit happens.

I told my son dont worry about that just do better next time.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched the video but definitely the belt....

Most have gotten beat with a belt that is actually normal. The issue comes from doing it in front of the teacher, all the threats and to me what looked like beating that lil kid with the buckle part of the belt.

Most have gotten beat with a belt that is actually normal. The issue comes from doing it in front of the teacher, all the threats and to me what looked like beating that lil kid with the buckle part of the belt.
Yea my moms was a teacher at the same school.... when I acted up her friends / fellow teachers told her about it..... she d walk over take off her belt and handle it....in front of the class

i've got beaten i school before too, but i wasn't belittled and called a little nigga the whole time....

i gave my son a beaten in school, and i ain't scream on him and call him a whole bunch of little nigaz...

like... that shit was mad angry bruh....it looked way worse than anything i've ever experienced.. i never felt like my mom hated me.. or i don't think i ever felt like i hated my child..
i felt hate in that aswhooping....

maybe we seeing it differently

Sometimes I envy you cats that grew up with parents and other times I pity yall..

Let someone put they hands on me like dat when I was a kid

LVKLj6.gif

Aight...betta keep yo hands to yoself..fuck wrong wit u

He gonna grow up to resent his mom a bit because of shit like that

don’t ask me how i know
and resent his father for not protecting him.

lets not act like this is an unspoken hurt in alot of dudes.

a fathers protection is needed for boys just like girls.
A fathers protection is also needed at times to protect the mother from the kids as well as herself.

No father figure in the household can lead to mothers overcompensating when it comes to disciplining their sons.
Nah I came from 2 parent household and feared my mom just as much as my dad, if not more. She'd put in work but she'd still say once I get done with you im telling your dad when he get home and he gone get you.

Nah I came from 2 parent household and feared my mom just as much as my dad, if not more. She'd put in work but she'd still say once I get done with you im telling your dad when he get home and he gone get you.

Never said mom wouldn’t be involved in discipline. Your mom acted like the one in the video?

Back