Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: man makes career out of suing his jobs

This had me rolling…while it’s legal, I wonder if he could still get into trouble…how many times before they just say nah..and he ain’t ever gonna get a job after this lol

It would be more lucrative for him to just go to work and keep his job. Them little $10-40k payouts ain't gonna last a work year. The dummy even made a video about it too. How does he know the guy filming ain't the one snitching on him? Once he starts getting blacklisted for jobs, who is he gonna sue? This is the very definition of hustling backward. GET A JOB!!!

This is goofy.

It takes like four to six months to get $10000. He might get this off twice a year, if he’s lucky.

$20000 for this? Nah. You better off working at the places.

This is goofy.

It takes like four to six months to get $10000. He might get this off twice a year, if he’s lucky.

$20000 for this? Nah. You better off working at the places.

he said he “doesn’t want to work”, he just wants to play the system..legally, but it’s a dangerous game. So in total, he has won what… $60k? i wonder what the time frame of that is.

He not wrong. There's dozens of violations in pretty much every job, especially warehouses. But nobody gives a fuck to tell about it. The gag is that it be signs posted everywhere about how to report violations, harassment etc. Don't nobody care tho. Shout out to him. Probly shouldn't have broadcasted it.

Foul. Sounds like he’s getting other folks fired for shit they really didn’t do along the way

Back