Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Las Vegas Smoke Shop Owner “Takes Out The Trash” (GRAPHIC)

he stabbed that cracker up like they did Santana at the end of American Me.

HelpfulComplexGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

White boys are dumb as hell.

Anybody that's that calm during a situation like that is about that life.

I remember I when I robbed the dope spot back in 82 and I didn't know bruh was in there and we locked eyes and he was cool and calm and was like,

"I got the money in the fridge. But you ain't getting my work."

I told him he was good and left. Fuck that.

Fam stared death in the eyes and was like

im-out-nope.gif

Fam stared death in the eyes and was like

im-out-nope.gif

Watched him for like 2 weeks. Didn't expect him to be there. I had a gun, mask and everything. He wasn't armed

Bruh was too calm. Like either he knew he was being watched and was trying to change up his movements to see who was watching him or just used to dealing with violence or he naturally just a cold dude.

Normally dudes start begging and bargaining or yelling how they gonna kill you and your whole family. But he was probably like 24 and too cool.

He probably connected with some real professional killers that would hunt my ass down somehow and murder my ass.

I don't need to look over my shoulder like that.

I'm out.

maaaaaan... WTF???

I know I ain't been watching the news lately but what in the wild west shit is going on outchea???

Is this "Fuck around and find out" season???

edit: found an article

The BMW they drove off in had a BMW of Henderson plate on the back and it turns out it was reported stolen.

maaaaaan... WTF???

I know I ain't been watching the news lately but what in the wild west shit is going on outchea???

Is this "Fuck around and find out" season???

edit: found an article

The BMW they drove off in had a BMW of Henderson plate on the back and it turns out it was reported stolen.

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago.

”He shot my arm off!!!!!!!!”

SMH

Said it before and I’ll say it again: If I feel like my life is in imminent danger and it’s me or you, it ain’t gonna be me.

But I’m not taking lives over property or money. The end.

Said it before and I’ll say it again: If I feel like my life is in imminent danger and it’s me or you, it ain’t gonna be me.

But I’m not taking lives over property or money. The end.

The moment somebody jumps over the counter, your life is in danger.

Like the owner said in the interview I posted, he didn't know if he had a gun or not so he had to defend himself.

The moment somebody jumps over the counter, your life is in danger.

Like the owner said in the interview I posted, he didn't know if he had a gun or not so he had to defend himself.

Your life is in danger whenever you leave your house and are in close proximity to other people.

That’s why I said ‘imminent’ danger. Words have meanings, B. That’s why they’re there.

We can agree to disagree.

Your life is in danger whenever you leave your house and are in close proximity to other people.

That’s why I said ‘imminent’ danger. Words have meanings, B. That’s why they’re there.

We can agree to disagree.

Bruh, when you work in a shop and someone, wearing a mask, jumps over the counter you have every reason to believe your life is in imminent danger. No cop, DA, or judge would disagree with that. Once somebody breaches that area in a store, you pretty much have free reign to defend yourself up to killing the attacker whether they're brandishing a weapon or not.

Bruh, when you work in a shop and someone, wearing a mask, jumps over the counter you have every reason to believe your life is in imminent danger. No cop, DA, or judge would disagree with that. Once somebody breaches that area in a store, you pretty much have free reign to defend yourself up to killing the attacker whether they're brandishing a weapon or not.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local...browns-ferry-road-gun-violence-anthony-visher

A gas station clerk shot one of his customers after they threw a drink in his face, according to Chattanooga Police.
:hahaha:

Back