Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Getting your ex's Mother's/Father's day gifts from you outside of the child

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
What say you?

Would you/do you give the mother/father of your child/children mother's/father's day cards and gifts?

Yes?? why

no?? why

let me be clear, you at least get something "from the child" to acknowledge them, but YOU are not personally giving anything to them

Some years I do, some years I dont.

Cant do anything more than a regular card as we're not together and anything more seems disrespectful

why a card at all?
Because I wouldn't be a father without them

It was easy acknowledging them when we were together. After we broke up, it was like ehhh. Now that I've been a full time parent I understand it ain't easy and so I'm more cognizant of giving praise where it's due. A card is the least I do.

And they good mothers, we don't have any long standing beef so, why not?

Because I wouldn't be a father without them

It was easy acknowledging them when we were together. After we broke up, it was like ehhh. Now that I've been a full time parent I understand it ain't easy and so I'm more cognizant of giving praise where it's due. A card is the least I do.

And they good mothers, we don't have any long standing beef so, why not?
if the situation wasnt in good standing...would you still do it?

if the situation wasnt in good standing...would you still do it?
I hope to never find out but I guess it would depend on the severity of the conflict.

If we hadnt spoken in a minute, then nah I wouldnt do it.

But if we had a fallout a few days or even weeks prior then, then yeah, I'd still send a card

I mean if yall still cool...sure. I don't see why not. I guess that depends on if you got a woman. A simple card would suffice.

why would having a woman matter?

You buying a big azzz flower bouquet, wit gift card for your bm on Mother's Day...while you got a gf?

I mean if ya girl fine wit that and understanding...cool.

But I dunno any woman who wouldn't feel some type of way if her man did that for his bm.

You buying a big azzz flower bouquet, wit gift card for your bm on Mother's Day...while you got a gf?

I mean if ya girl fine wit that and understanding...cool.

But I dunno any woman who wouldn't feel some type of way if her man did that for his bm.
well who said you doing all of that to begin with?

well who said you doing all of that to begin with?

Its a gift is it not?

So again...would YOU do that for your bm if you had a woman?

Not many men would, outta respect for your woman. Especially if yall don't have a child together. Oh she gonna feel some type of way. Regardless if you and the bm get along.

Its a gift is it not?

So again...would YOU do that for your bm if you had a woman?

Not many men would, outta respect for your woman. Especially if yall don't have a child together. Oh she gonna feel some type of way. Regardless if you and the bm get along.

if you subscribe to the thought of blended families, why would anyone have an issue with it?

depends on how cool yall are..

like if the parents always looked out for you like you were their own, even after the split, and yall still cool and there's still love ther for each other why the fuck not.. ex ain't even gotta know... u can send a card in the mail.....that's what it's for

i did once upon a time......had my kids pick something out and i gave something.....

i was once a nice guy

Back