Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Female Bully Catches The Paws

She Deserve It?

• Total voters
I bet if the boy was a trans, you would’ve let it slide.

Anyways, she learn the consequences of bullying that day. She’s aware of her wrong doing.

As adults, rather you pushing violence, teach them to be better students , and to keep hands to self.

So you don’t believe in teaching restraint? Kids break rules all the time so you have to teach them the consequences and how to react to shit. Nobody said she was right but y’all acting like saying he is wrong for his reaction is out of bounds. In reality what dude with with sense going to ok this?

I bet if the boy was a trans, you would’ve let it slide.

giphy.gif

Yo how we get here?

So you don’t believe in teaching restraint? Kids break rules all the time so you have to teach them the consequences and how to react to shit. Nobody said she was right but y’all acting like saying he is wrong for his reaction is out of bounds. In reality what dude with with sense going to ok this?

It is a teachable lesson for both kids, more so her. He’s not wrong for defending himself after the fact. Even the kids in class stated she’s bullying him.

“Alyuh vex with the man. Watch Mya bullying the man” <<< this is from their classmate (trini lingo).

Where do the parents, teachers and students go from there are way more important than overreacting.

Talk yo these Niggas Figo , Now niggas throwing ridiculous hypotheticals around, What If Her Brothers ??? Lol

Nigga If she Had brothers they woulda told her don't do that dumb shit

Bet she won't do that shit no mo...

She'll be Aite

Talk yo these Niggas Figo , Now niggas throwing ridiculous hypotheticals around, What If Her Brothers ??? Lol

Nigga If she Had brothers they woulda told her don't do that dumb shit

Bet she won't do that shit no mo...

She'll be Aite

Exactly. The boy was to himself before he snap. The thread starter didn’t even post the beginning of the clip.

It happened at Open Bible School in San Fernando, Trinidad. My lil cousin go to school there. That girl is a known bully in that class.

Like dudes forget females can be advantageous just like fellas. She was a little bigger in size to.

I’m not condoning violence, but who can’t hear will feel.

Parents will harsh it out with the principal with the vid evidence. If suspension occurs, she will get the bulk of it

That video reminds me of that episode of the wire when these two girls was in class . One girl kept fucking with the other chick and the girl getting ulliedhad a look on her face like she was about to go off. The vi Tim pulled out a blade and sliced the bully. I see justice served in this situation only thing wrong is lol dude went to hard on that girl . He snapped so I'm gonna not this one down as heat of the moment and you know kids that you g don't think before they act most of the time.

People don't get to say how a person reacts is too much when they weren't the person who was being fucked with. You going around fucking with people you get what you get. Oh fucking well.

With that said damn that last punch seemed excessive but I truly understand. Young dude had enough and lost it for a brief moment. They'll both be alright.

I don't believe in or abide by that weaker person or sex bullshit either. If they are so called weaker that is all the more reason to not be starting shit with people then acting like fucking victim when you get what you deserve for fucking with someone.

Last edited:
People don't get to say how a person reacts is too much when they weren't the person who was being fucked with. You going around fucking with people you get what you get. Oh fucking well.

With that said damn that last punch seemed excessive but I truly understand. Young dude had enough and lost it for a brief moment. They'll both be alright.

I don't believe in or abide by that weaker person or sex bullshit either. If they are so called weaker that is all the more reason to not be starting shit with people then acting like fucking victim when you get what you deserve for fucking with someone.

Yes we do. It’s called an ‘opinion’.

Back