Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Female Bully Catches The Paws

She Deserve It?

• Total voters
I've said it before you shouldn't hit some women and I've known girls back in school that agreed with this statement. She was being an asshole and I guess she thought because she's a chuck she's above an ass whoopin'. I don't condone the excessive force but she got what she came looking for. 'Scust at you white knight niggas defending this little cunt.

Nigga please you must be white cuz niggas don’t even say cunt. Saltine

If it's one thing my og taught me, its if u start some shit u CANNOT control the amount of shit thats gonna come back to u.

I'm not gonna cosign shawty getting hit like that but if she continuously kept fucking with that kid she had it coming. I hope niggaz ain't really outchea letting their daughters think lil jits won't punch em in the mouth nowadays. New niggaz are something else.

I hope niggas teaching their kids how to react to shit in a smart way. If her peoples came back and busted his head would they be justified because he didn’t know how they would react?

The kid is 13 years old. A form 2 student. Of course he will react that way. She was antagonizing him probably throughout the term. Y’all grown ass men talking about swinging on him, for what!?

The kid is 13 years old. A form 2 student. Of course he will react that way. She was antagonizing him probably throughout the term. Y’all grown ass men talking about swinging on him, for what!?

You’re a grown ass man condoning hitting girls for what?

Look females are literally the weaker sex. Yes they can pick your nerves and some are violent and can kill you. This wasn’t that she threw a bag at him and picked with him. He old enough to know you don’t just three piece somebody weaker than you due to anger. Why y’all think people jump into shit like this? Because it obviously wrong.

I get it you don’t know how people will react but you not going to get no sympathy if that’s you’re only excuse. And if I was her teenage brother me an ol boy gonna beef

It's all good until someone gets hurt. Where was the staff, and before that did he report this... was this just a single day event, how old are the kids?

Idk where u got your poll numbers on then versus now. Either way not talking about smacking. Lil dudes is closed fist punching lil girls now. I definitely didn't grow up that way and I'm old.

Thank you. That shot wasn’t common and ain’t supposed to be common. Niggas condoning this and then saying “these lil niggas are weak af today” and this is why.

You’re a grown ass man condoning hitting girls for what?

Look females are literally the weaker sex. Yes they can pick your nerves and some are violent and can kill you. This wasn’t that she threw a bag at him and picked with him. He old enough to know you don’t just three piece somebody weaker than you due to anger. Why y’all think people jump into shit like this? Because it obviously wrong.

I get it you don’t know how people will react but you not going to get no sympathy if that’s you’re only excuse. And if I was her teenage brother me an ol boy gonna beef
Are you retarded? You can easily read between the lines fool. She was antagonizing the kid to the point he snapped.
Take it as you want. She started the shit, he put a full stop to it. Simple put.
It would’ve been an all out war if you want to be wrong and strong.

Are you retarded? You can easily read between the lines fool. She was antagonizing the kid to the point he snapped.
Take it as you want. She started the shit, he put a full stop to it. Simple put.
It would’ve been an all out war if you want to be wrong and strong.

You sound like a bitch. She picked with him not once did she throw hands or spit on him or anything like that. Y’all niggas trying to justify some shit you know better not to do.

If she snapped and hit him with a brick y’all would be calling her wrong. But then say some ol other shit.

You sound like a bitch. She picked with him not once did she throw hands or spit on him or anything like that. Y’all niggas trying to justify some shit you know better not to do.

If she snapped and hit him with a brick y’all would be calling her wrong. But then say some ol other shit.
I bet if the boy was a trans, you would’ve let it slide.

Anyways, she learn the consequences of bullying that day. She’s aware of her wrong doing.

As adults, rather you pushing violence, teach them to be better students , and to keep hands to self.

Back