Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Female Bully Catches The Paws

She Deserve It?

• Total voters
Men used to slap women much more and thats when women had a bigger amount of respect for me
Idk where u got your poll numbers on then versus now. Either way not talking about smacking. Lil dudes is closed fist punching lil girls now. I definitely didn't grow up that way and I'm old.

Idk where u got your poll numbers on then versus now. Either way not talking about smacking. Lil dudes is closed fist punching lil girls now. I definitely didn't grow up that way and I'm old.

Exactly. You wasn’t raised that way and she wasn’t raised to not pick or hit on the opposite sex

See my point. And you’re not old. Women didn’t play with men before our time

AYO! what exactly are you getting at here? Because it sounds kinda like you wish it was still ok to just slap a broad to keep them in line.

Not at all. I have wife, daughter, mother and sister.

I’m saying. I seen my mother tell my sister keep your hands off a man.

This shit never makes sense when people say. We as a society do this shit every single day. It's called practicing self control...and he wasn't being attacked. DOn't overstate the shit

He very much was practicing self control.

She the one that wasn’t

I'll keep it a buck and say that this issue is prolly thinly one where I look at shit with a double standard and got an opinion NOT based on logic. Because logic tells me that if a female hits a male, he should be well within her right to hit her back. And don't gimme the 'women are smaller and weaker' arguments. Because I'm 6'3'', 250lbs. If a lil nigga 5'1'', 100 hit me, I'ma dog that nigga just like I would a nigga my size.

But regardless of that, for some reason I DO look at it like sucka shit when niggas put their hands on women. Even if she hits first. The only time I'm really ok with a nigga hitting a woman is if he LEGIT believes his life or safety are in danger. And then, only enough to neutralize the threat.

She mushed that nigga with a book bag. Mad other ways to respond to that besides punching her in the face.

Y'all niggas go ahead and tear this shit apart.

It's because we know the world doesn't teach women to be as physically aggressive as men so even if it's a man smaller than you you still see a man so in your mind there is the potential of a threat however because we're told that women aren't much of a physical threat, sans a weapon, then we don't view the same.

Neither of them did, but I expect that from children/teens. Adults trying to justify the lack of self control is some stupid shit though

Her actions throughout the damn day 100% led to the young man punching her.

I can’t see any fault with that.

Shit was probably going on for days. We just seen video proof of one entire day

Never know what someone is going through. She felt so comfortable doing that, that this dude probably is called out or bullied on a daily basis. I came from a rough area and knew not to do anything like that to anyone, unless I was ready to back it up. Many kids are disrespected at home and come from terrible families. Keep your hands and your negativity to yourselves.

I've said it before you shouldn't hit some women and I've known girls back in school that agreed with this statement. She was being an asshole and I guess she thought because she's a chuck she's above an ass whoopin'. I don't condone the excessive force but she got what she came looking for. 'Scust at you white knight niggas defending this little cunt.
She a lil cunt for love taps huh

Let me guess, you buy ya wife a lot of concealer for XMas huh

Man be quiet, the lil nigga wasn't feeling that shit.
I know you have no idea what's going in cause no woman gas ever pursued you but to the initiated, those were love taps. Seeking attention. Showing affection

Was it cool, no. Should she be taught to properly manage her herself, of course. Did she deserve the MayWeather on the bag hands, absolutely not

Ike Turner face ass nigga

I know you have no idea what's going in cause no woman gas ever pursued you but to the initiated, those were love taps. Seeking attention. Showing affection

Was it cool, no. Should she be taught to properly manage her herself, of course. Did she deserve the MayWeather on the bag hands, absolutely not

Ike Turner face ass nigga
She learned a valuable lesson that will stay with her forever. Keep her hands to herself. I bet ho's was smacking you around

Her actions throughout the damn day 100% led to the young man punching her.

I can’t see any fault with that.

Shit was probably going on for days. We just seen video proof of one entire day

Don't get on your Dos shit and start adding details that we don't know. We don't know how long the shit went on before. Just go off the actual evidence we have and don't make up shit to try and justify an overreaction...cuz that's what you're doing.

She learned a valuable lesson that will stay with her forever. Keep her hands to herself. I bet ho's was smacking you around
I knew zero hoes at that age

Biggest difference between you and I

it's one thing for him as a kid to react however a kid reacts...

but it's a whole nother thing for a bunch of grown men to be kee-keeing about it on some weirdo shit.

And then they say they don’t run women off like this ain’t an example

Don't get on your Dos shit and start adding details that we don't know. We don't know how long the shit went on before. Just go off the actual evidence we have and don't make up shit to try and justify an overreaction...cuz that's what you're doing.

I know I seen videos throughout the day of her messing with.

He was very much under control until she pushed that final button

Back