Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Female Bully Catches The Paws

She Deserve It?

• Total voters
She was messing with son.

Figo dropped more videos

I saw it. She ain’t steal on him off briny think she slapped him. I look at like this say your lil cousin playing too much an pops you but nothing serious are you gonna square up ?

You’re a cornball for thinking that’s witty. Idk if you got daughters but I doubt you would say the same thing to f it was her
I tell them and my nieces to keep their hands to themselves, I know how niggas are and they also know how niggas are. A chick put their hands on a nigga they don't know how that man will react. All that don't hit females goes out the window when you lose control

The last punch was excessive as fuck.

Dude overreacted by a lot.

But end of the day thats why you dont try to fuck with anyone and you especially dont get physical with someone. You dont know how that person might react.

This could go for this situation here where dude might swing at a girl with full force.

Or could go with someone pulling out a gun and shooting.

People need to learn you have no clue how someone will react when touched.

I'll keep it a buck and say that this issue is prolly thinly one where I look at shit with a double standard and got an opinion NOT based on logic. Because logic tells me that if a female hits a male, he should be well within her right to hit her back. And don't gimme the 'women are smaller and weaker' arguments. Because I'm 6'3'', 250lbs. If a lil nigga 5'1'', 100 hit me, I'ma dog that nigga just like I would a nigga my size.

But regardless of that, for some reason I DO look at it like sucka shit when niggas put their hands on women. Even if she hits first. The only time I'm really ok with a nigga hitting a woman is if he LEGIT believes his life or safety are in danger. And then, only enough to neutralize the threat.

She mushed that nigga with a book bag. Mad other ways to respond to that besides punching her in the face.

Y'all niggas go ahead and tear this shit apart.

Thats whats just on video.

Lil dude was past his point. Cant fault him for that.

That last punch was overboard but I cant tell him how to feel when getting bullied all day maybe even all year

That last punch came straight outta mortal kombat lol, but it is the one that straighted her up. She's not gonna bully anyone anytime soon if ever again I'd reckon...

We all know kids that get bullied can snap at one point...school shootings etc etc

I'll keep it a buck and say that this issue is prolly thinly one where I look at shit with a double standard and got an opinion NOT based on logic. Because logic tells me that if a female hits a male, he should be well within her right to hit her back. And don't gimme the 'women are smaller and weaker' arguments. Because I'm 6'3'', 250lbs. If a lil nigga 5'1'', 100 hit me, I'ma dog that nigga just like I would a nigga my size.

But regardless of that, for some reason I DO look at it like sucka shit when niggas put their hands on women. Even if she hits first. The only time I'm really ok with a nigga hitting a woman is if he LEGIT believes his life or safety are in danger. And then, only enough to neutralize the threat.

She mushed that nigga with a bo8ok bag. Mad other ways to respond to that besides punching her in the face.

Y'all niggas go ahead and tear this shit apart.

I agree with you but these aren't men or women, these are kids. Insecure high-school kids.

Basically, that amount of force was excessive and unnecessary compared to what she did to him.
If it's one thing my og taught me, its if u start some shit u CANNOT control the amount of shit thats gonna come back to u.

I'm not gonna cosign shawty getting hit like that but if she continuously kept fucking with that kid she had it coming. I hope niggaz ain't really outchea letting their daughters think lil jits won't punch em in the mouth nowadays. New niggaz are something else.

If it's one thing my og taught me, its if u start some shit u CANNOT control the amount of shit thats gonna come back to u.

I'm not gonna cosign shawty getting hit like that but if she continuously kept fucking with that kid she had it coming. I hope niggaz ain't really outchea letting their daughters think lil jits won't punch em in the mouth nowadays. New niggaz are something else.

Men used to slap women much more and thats when women had a bigger amount of respect for me

She likes him.

I would NEVER call that bullying
I've said it before you shouldn't hit some women and I've known girls back in school that agreed with this statement. She was being an asshole and I guess she thought because she's a chuck she's above an ass whoopin'. I don't condone the excessive force but she got what she came looking for. 'Scust at you white knight niggas defending this little cunt.

Back